One

"Are you there?" Ashley asks me over the phone as the taxi driver pulls up to our distant cousins's home.

"Yup" confirming "I'm in the wet, damp and cold place of utensil town"

"Why is it named after a utensil?" Ashley asks

"How should I know?" Getting out of the cab, grabbing my suitcases I bring them up to the front door before paying the taxi "Maybe the people who named the town was lazy" knocking on the door "are you and Toby going to travel the country?" Ashley is thinking with Toby about leaving home and travel the country, but they aren't so sure.

"Trying to tell dad how to get him to say yes" she says "Amy is driving me insane"

"When is she not?" I ask "she always acts like she's above everyone else" the door opens "got to go—call you back later"

"Athena?" A man with dark brown hair, facial hair with pale skin and chocolate brown she's answers the door.

"Hi" nodding my head "Charlie, right?"

"Yeah" taking my bags "come in" walking inside "so...I know this isn't ideal, living in a house with people you barely know"

"I'd rather live with people I barely know" cutting him off "than be in a house where all people do is talk about unprotected sex and babies and teenage marriage"

"Right" nodding his head "your mom told me" mom and him are cousins, they keep in touch every now and then "your room is this way" we walk up the stairs and come into a room where a girl with dark brown bland hair, chocolate brown eyes and pale skin "Bella this is Athena, Athena this is my daughter Bella"

"Hello" Bella says, her voice is all croaky like it's been some time she's since said anything or something like that. Mom did say she's been screaming in her sleep.

"Hi" nodding my head

"You and Bella" he shows me the bunk bed "Bella is on the bottom, do you mind being on the top?" I shake my head no "okay, I'll let you get settled in" I take my bags from him as he leaves us.

Bella and I are silent as she sits down in a chair staring while I unpack my things, when I'm done my phone goes off and I see it's Ashley "Hey"

"Did you meet her?" She asks

"Right here" I say "completely silent—reminds me a bit like you but she's not having to complain about unprotected sex"

"Must be nice" she says "not having to deal with that"

"It's nice not having to hear Amy trying to compete with Adrian and her unborn spawn" I say "while she's wanting to compete saying she has an amazing spawn. When will she learn?"

"When will she learn indeed?" I ask "she will never learn, Amy will get everything she wants because she's a spoiled idiotic cunt. She destroyed our family when she decided to be stupid and have unprotected sex, she destroyed our family when she decided that with the baby she gets to have whatever she wants, and she destroyed this family when she decided to be like women from before the twenty first century and be a family when she knows deep down that it won't work because Ricky is damaged in ways that she cannot fix him. Why do you think I left? Why your leaving? Amy is a toxic person who got herself into this mess" we are silent and I feel Bella's eyes on me.

"Wow" Ashley says "that's the first time you went off the way you did"

"Because it needed to be said" I say "got to go"

"Alright" she says "don't end up pregnant"

Hanging up, I see Bella look at me "What?"

"Your sister has a baby?" She asks

"Toddler now" changing out of my clothes "she's a selfish spoiled cunt"

"Did she not know birth control?" She asks, unlike my siblings I am comfortable with my body and like to show it off even at night time so I only wear little to no clothing. Right now I'm wearing a tye dye skeleton pj set.

"She knew" nodding my head as I sit down "she just was very stupid to realize she was having sex—she didn't even know she was having it at the time"

Bella raises her eyebrow "How? Was she raped?"

I shake my head "Asked the same question, she was conscious and lucid—she was too stupid realize she was having sex"

Bella starts to laugh, I stare at her as she waves her hand "Sorry, but—your sister does deserve ending up pregnant if she willingly had unprotected sex" we are silent before she asks "your not going to ask about my ex?"

"Do you?" I ask "last I checked you don't want to talk about him like how I don't want to talk to my family constantly about unprotected sex since that is all is being spoken"

"Your family has nothing better to do than talk about sex?" Crossing her arms

"My dad wants Ashley and I to be virgins" I say "only Ashley is the virgin, our mom moved out and took my half brother who she had unprotected sex with another guy with" yeah, I found the DNA test dad had done on him and Robbie "and finally my sister Amy all she is doing is talking about being with her baby daddy and wanting sex because her ex got her baby daddy's ex pregnant"

"Does no one" she asks "I don't mean to judge but"

"Judge away" waving my hand "last I checked I'm the only one who has protected sex"