Five

"It seems Bella is alive after all" eh, I'm dying today so there isn't a point to pay attention. Pulling my phone out I see a text from Ashley and I smile texting her while I put earbuds in and listen to music. I put my hair down since it's really cold.

Ashley: Your in Italy? Again?

Me: Yup :) Amy is having a fit isn't she?

Ashley: Okay, so why are you in Italy? And she totally is.

Me: Bella's dumb ex thinks she's dead, we came here because Bella didn't really care and her friend paid. Ha ha ha! Amy deserves knowing I'm in Italy

Ashley: She does, oh did you know she's trying to get Ricky to marry her

Me: (Gasping) No

Ashley: Totally, because Adrian is pregnant and marrying Ben

Me: she's really competing with her?

Ashley: Yeah, so where in Italy are you.

Me: the leaning tower of pizza

Ashley: Pizza?

Me: Pisa, I saw a pizza

"ATHENA!" I blink out of my thoughts when Bella is next to me and took my earbud out yelling my name.

"Yeah?" I ask

"Who are you texting?" She asks

"Ashley" looking around as people stare at me "what?

"Your hand" rat guy is before me

"Are you asking me to marry you?" I ask, there's a growl when I ask that then I look at Bella "Oh! I should tell my family that, Amy will be irate when she hears how her little sister is getting married before her" laughing as rat guy takes my hand.

He stares at me "My name is Aro, that's Marcus and the blonde is Caius" I don't look at Caius since he's really hot and I'll start to giggle and twist my hair if I do.

Aro still holding my hand "Your family does talk about sex a lot?" How does he know this? "I can see people's thoughts through one touch, like" he laughs "spawn? You call your nephew and brother spawns? Twelve? Really?"

"Twelve what?" Caius growls

I giggle looking back to my phone when it goes off, I see Ricky. Why is calling me? "Hi Ricky" I answer

"Is she really answering a phone call right now?" Someone asks, I wave my hand and go behind a pillar.

"She thinks she's dying today" Rat guy says

"Hey Athena" Ricky says "how's it going?"

"What do you want?" I ask

"Look" he says "come back to America, I'm begging you..."

"YOU SLEPT WITH ATHENA!" I hear multiple people demand.

"You told Ashley?" He groans

"It was one time" I scoff "not like it meant anything...it was sex, that's it. Unlike Amy who is wanting to marry you and be a complete idiot I'm not an idiot—tell them I'll come back to America when I'm good and ready" hanging up, I turn around to see that Caius before me with his eyes black.

"Who" he demands "was that?"

I quickly grab my new can of pepper spray and spray him, he takes the can and throws me over his shoulder "Put me down!" I scream as he runs me out of the room. He then runs me up to a room where there are three women, no female vampires.

"This is Dydime and Sulpacia" he points to the two brunette women with pale skin and red eyes who stare at me "this is Corin" the red haired vampire with pale skin, he runs out then.

(Corin)

(Corin)

(Dydime)

(Dydime)

(Sulpacia)

(Sulpacia)

I stare at the three as they stare at me, my heart pounds in my chest as they stare at me. The brunette women start to whisper as I think about how to escape, there is an open window. I look at the door, going to run out that Sulpacia head stops me "Why" she asks staring at me "did Caius bring you in here?"

"Uh" taking a step back, I throw things at them before going to the window. I kick and scream when a pair of cold arms wraps around my midsection keeping me from the window.

I'm set down and the three women stare at me "We won't hurt you" Dydime is before me "but it is curious as to why your here"

"I don't even know where here is!" I yell, I start to cry now.

"Your in the tower" Dydime takes my hand and draws on it "what is the last thing you remember?"

"Talking with my sisters baby daddy about sex" I say "then that Caius locks me here" the two stare at me before going to each other and whisper.

"She has to be" Sulpacia says loudly "only explanation"

"What?" I ask standing up

"Your Caius's mate" Dydime smiles, but when she says that I was far from them so when I fall I feel myself hit something and something breaks. Darkness consumes me.