Two

"Why don't" Charlie suggests "you bring your cousin, wherever you are going" I'm having breakfast with Charlie, he's going hunting today for these huge wolves. I don't get it, aren't wolves already normally big?

"Um" Bella looks at me "Athena? Do you want to come with me? I'm going to a friends house for a few moments"

"Sure" I'm curious about this place, I wonder what people in small towns are like. Getting up, I follow her to her beat up red pick up truck. I don't see any seatbelts, aren't most vehicles supposed to have seatbelts? "Where are we going?"

"My friend Jacob's" she says as the truck farts when we drive away.

"Your not going to have sex with him are you?" I ask, she blushes "Oh! Your a virgin"

"What?!" She exclaims coughing "I'm not"

"A virgin?" I ask crossing my arms "it's not a bad word"

"How old were you when you had sex for the first time?" She asks

"Twelve" I answer

"Twelve?!" She exclaims "you were twelve?! Twelve?! Twelve?!"

"Yes" nodding my head "unlike Amy or Ashley I wanted to get it over with, to me having sex doesn't mean you had to love the person—the only thing I was thinking about was not wanting to spend a long time as a virgin. To me I don't think as sex as anything more than sex" My phone goes off and I see it's from Amy, she's been calling multiple times. Why? "What?"

"How's my lovely little sister?" Amy asks in her 'I want something' voice

"What do you want?" I demand

"I need you to watch John tonight" she says

"Can't" I say "I'm not I'm California, remember? You need to get out of your little bubble Amy, you need to realize that not everything is about you—your nothing more than a spoiled cunt who ruined her own life"

Hanging up, Bella presses her lips together before saying "That was harsh"

"She was told" I said "that I was gone and she still expects everyone to drop everything for her" we appear at a one story red house with a ramp. Bella gets out of the truck before storming to the door and bangs on the door.

She barges into the house, I see a wheel bound man sighing as he goes inside. A few moments later Bella goes off and to a group of shirtless men. Why are they shirtless? I mean the only worthwhile man is the one that is in Bella's face.

Getting out, I go over and that man looks between me and the angry two "Both of you calm down!" The man yells

"Don't you know" I ask "never tell a pissed off woman to calm down?" Bella punches the man and he shakes in anger, Bella takes a few steps back.

Next thing, the man turns into a large dark silver wolf. I scream grabbing Bella's hand and we run, she trips bring us down as some boy comes out and jumps over us turning into a large russet brown wolf.

"Your friend" I demand "turns into a large fucking wolf!"

"I" she muttered "he...what"

"Embry, Jared" the one guy says "take Bella and her friend to Emily's" these guys come over and we go to the truck. Bella and I sit next to one of the men as the other is in the back.

When we appear at a two story cabin, I come out as Bella vomits "Pay up" the one person ordered "I'm Jared, this is Embry"

"I want to go home" I say

"Can't" shaking his head "Sam was clear, you girls be here"

"I" shaking my head pulling out my phone "want to go home!" They take my phone and I scream and kick as I'm brought inside the house.

I'm set down in a chair and see a woman with scars look at us. "Don't touch me!" Snapping at them.

"Who" the woman asks "are these two?"

"Bella Swan" Embry says "and...what's your name?"

"Taylor" lying to them "Lee"

"Well" The woman offers a smile "I'm Emily, nice to meet you Taylor—so I see Jacob got around Sam's gag order. Muffin?" I shake my head while Bella takes the muffin.

"He didn't" Bella shakes her head

"It's a wolf thing" Embry says "got to obey alpha's orders whether we want to or not"

"Give me the keys" I order, he hands them to me and I grab Bella's hand and we leave. No way in hell I'm staying here. Just as I get us in the truck driving us off, I run into that Sam. Whoops. He screams as I drive over his leg.

"Did you just" Bella asks "can you even drive?"

"Doesn't seme that hard" I laugh