Eighteen

~Caius's POV~

When Athena storms out of the throne room with Ashley, I pick up the book she hit and threw at me before sitting down "Really?" Sulpacia demands, I look up at them from my spot.

"What?"

Aro scoffs shaking his head as Marcus sighs "Don't you think you should talk to Athena?"

"Why?" Didyme hits me upside the head "what is with women and hitting me?"

"We wouldn't need to" Didyme scowls "if you didn't act like an idiot"

"What do you want me to do?" Demanding "cause if you didn't just witness, I'm the last person Athena wants to see"

"Your exactly the person Athena should see" Sulpacia pokes me "she is in a delicate state and you just need to talk to her"

"And if she doesn't want to talk but to yell?"

"Let her yell" Aro says "remember you can't ignore this, the baby is coming in what? Six months given how we can hear it?" I nod my head "talk to her and if you don't talk to her then you'll be missing out on a great experience"

"When did you get so wise?" I ask

"I read" shrugging his shoulders

"Go talk to her" Didyme says "apologize for whatever you did wrong"

"She wanted to take the morning after pill but I told her she shouldn't worry" I say while reading the book, I feel their eyes on me "when I'm finished with the book I'll talk to her" I'm then hit with two books, jumping I look at both females.

"Talk to her now!" They yell

Shaking my head I go to find Athena who is laughing with Ashley, they see me and are silent. Why do I feel like she's having twins? "Baby"

"Don't baby me" she warns

"I'm an idiot"

"I'm listening" she waves to me

"I know your not ready to be a mother" I say "and I'm sorry for not listening to you about the morning after pill shit—I'll be there for you during this time" biting her lip, she looks down then to me "I'm not leaving your side"

"Don't you already follow her to the bathroom?" Ashley asks

"Only when she takes long baths"

Rolling her eyes, Athena looks at me "I'm going to need time to adjust to this...but know that I'm angry with you"

"I'll take it and anything you throw my way"

"Did you know" Ashley says "twins run in the family" I look at her then to Athena "we actually think it's girls"

"What?" My voice goes all high pitched "I mean, I will love any child we have" but girls? Oh god, if their as beautiful as Athena or god forbid have the same personality as their sister Amy and end up...oh god.

Running into the castle, I find Aro and Marcus who are by themselves "Athena is not to be left alone and all unmated male vampires are to stay away from the baby"

They look my way "What happened?" Marcus asks

"Athena thinks she's having a girl" Aro shakes with laughter as Marcus smirks "this isn't funny"

"It kind of is" Aro nods his head "I mean what? If their like Athena or even Ashley you have sixteen years before they run off and get married without letting you know?" A growl bubbles in my chest.

"No dating"

"Or what if he becomes a grandfather?" Marcus asks

"Glad this is amusing" I snarl before running back to Athena who is with Sulpacia and Didyme. God help me if this is a girl.