Eight

"I'm sorry?" Looking around the room thinking he might be talking about someone else "But me?" Pointing to myself "I'm your soulmate?"

"You are" he comes closer to me, I don't move as he and I are mere inches apart now. My heart pounds loudly in my chest, leaning in I should feel terrified but I don't "you smell" he places his hands on my lips, gripping them hard but not hard enough to hurt "like vanilla and lavender" moving us so that we are on the couch, he keeps his face in my neck inhaling my scent.

"You know this is weird right?" No one has ever smelt my scent the way he is right now "in most cultures this would be considered weird" I mean right now all I want to do is jump his bones, I know he is very eager since I can feel his large hard length against my lower belly since he has me straddling him "especially the position we are in"

"Not among vampires" his voice rumbles against my skin, his cold breath sends goosebumps up and down body "especially not amongst mates...who was that woman who spoke ill about you"

"You don't need to know" whispering

He growls "Your tense" moving me around quickly that I gasp, he places his hands on my shoulders and before I know it he massages me.

"Oh god" moaning as Caius moved his thumbs deep and hard enough to send tingles off pleasure to my core "fuck"

"Who was the woman who made you sad?" He demands

Because I'm I such a state of pleasure, I don't think when I say "My older sister Amy"

"Your sister shall die then" he growls "she upset you and no one is aloud to upset you" I would argue with him but the only thing I can say is "god more" more like moaning it out.

~Caius's POV~

Once my mate is asleep, I leave the room to head to the throne room. The Marcus and Aro are in here with their mates as they look my way, Aro smiling "Thought you'd be with Athena"

"She sounded very happy to be with you" Dydime nods her head as Marcus holds her in his lap.

I look around before seeing Demetri "Demetri, find Athena's older sister Amy and bring her before me"

"Wait" Marcus stops him "Why do you want the sister?"

"She hurt my mates feelings" crossing my arms "I'm going to kill her and gift her severed head to Athena as a gift" they just stare at me, Sulpacia face palms at that.

"What" Sulpacia asks "did the sister do?"

"Said that their family would be better off if my mate was dead" they stare at me "she dies now"

"Her sister is jealous" Aro shakes his head "she is a teenager mother who isn't getting any sex, she's just wishing she could have fun but can't"

"Don't care" shaking my head "Demetri, find the sister"

"Don't" Aro stops him, I growl at Aro "look, we understand that hearing someone tell your mate that it would be enraging but you can't kill her. The child will be without a mother"

"Is the father in the picture?"

"Yes"

"Then he shall raise the child" looking at Demetri "find the sister now"

"Don't" Marcus stops him and I growl at them "take time off, spend it with your mate. She seemed really happy from what we heard"

"What's she doing right now?" Dydime asks

"Sleeping" they smile "I just gave her a massage"

"A massage" Aro wiggles his eyebrows

Rolling my eyes I go to my mate as Sulpacia jokes yelling "Hope you used protection during this massage" they laugh as I find my mate sleeping under the covers, I made a fire to help keep her warm.

When her phone goes off, I see it's from that Amy and I answer it "Athena" she says "I want to apologize"

"Your apology is noted" I say

"Who's this?" She demands

"Athena's husband" I state "Athena is not here at the moment, do you want me to pass a message?"

"When did she get married?" This Amy demands "she's not even eighteen"

"Marriage is different here" lying, she needs her parents consent if she's under the age of eighteen to marry. Only six countries allow it without parent consent "now what do you want to talk to my wife about?"

"I said something and I want to apologize for it"

"Your apology has been noted" hanging up, I decide to make an executive decision and block this Amy's number from my mate's phone. She'll thank me when she wakes up.

~Amy's POV~

I stare at my phone, who the hell does this man think he is? Married? Athena is married? "Well?" Dad demands. I'm in the kitchen with mom, dad. Ashley and Ricky. Athena ran off to Italy a few days ago with our cousin who is a suicidal person and I said some things that Ashley overheard so my family and Ricky are making sure I apology to Athena about.

"I didn't talk to Athena" I said

"Who's did you talk to?" Mom asks

"Her husband" I say, they all share confused looks

"Athena doesn't have a husband" Ashley shakes her head "she would have told me, are you sure it was some guy?"

"I'm certain" nodding my head "husband"

"Oh god" Dad exclaims "Athena isn't pregnant is she? You girls" he points at us "I think it's time we have the safe sex talk"

"No" shaking our heads

"Your father's right" mom agrees "you stay too Ricky" thanks a lot Athena