Twelve

~Athena's POV~

"Why" I ask as we stroll through a graveyard, with the head stones that stand up and aren't in the grave "are we in a graveyard?" I mean there is fog everywhere that it makes this place seem really eerie. The moment we stop upon this one with candles everywhere I turn to have Caius press his lips to mine.

Opening my mouth, Caius slips his tongue into my mouth and I moan as he deepened our kiss. Grabbing the top of my shirt he rips it off and I smile knowing what is going on.

Pulling away for air, Caius kisses my jaw then my neck. Sucking and lightly nipping that I moan. Moving my hands, I undo his shirt then go to his hands while Caius yanks my pants down.

"Fuck" grabbing the top of Caius's head as he kneels before me, licking my outer folds. My heart races as he nips my inner thighs for a moment before turning back to my pussy and licks me "Caius"

Caius doesn't stop, the moment he moves his tongue over my clit I become undone. Sweat coats my body as Caius laps my juices up before pulling me down to lie down. I really like this side of him, so controlling and dominating. He's always like this but right now I'm so fucking turned on.

Caius moved up to kiss me, wrapping my arms around his neck. Pulling away, Caius moves his hand and grabs a condom? "Why do you have a condom?"

Caius looks at me "Unless you want me to impregnate you"

"You can do that?" I ask "impregnate me?"

He nods his head "Condom or no?"

"Condom" nodding my head, I don't know if I'll ever be ready to have a kid.

"Thought so" he mutters as he wraps himself up before thrusting into me, no warning or anything just going straight to it. I love it.

Gasping, I hold onto Caius as my body adjusts to him before he thrusts in and out of me. When I first had sex it was sloppy and terrible and the second time it was the same, but this time even though it's fast Caius knows what he is doing. He knows how to make a person feel when he fucks them hard.

When Caius moves his hand between us, I moan louder while he grunts. Pressing his finger to my clit the pressure in my core is released. I arch my myself so our chests touch. Clenching around him, Caius goes faster before stilling, groans and he releases his sperm into the condom.

"Wow" breathing deeply as Caius looks down at me "best sex ever"

He smirks moving so that he holds me "glad it was good"

"Better than with any guy I've fucked" he growls "I've only had sex two times and both times were terrible-so this is a big step up" looking around "and a graveyard?" Smiling brightly "I love it"

"Figured you would" looking up to the stars "If i killed your sister Amy"

"I wouldn't mind" I can feel him smile "did you kill her?"

"No" shaking his head

"As much as I want her dead" wrapping my arms around Caius "I wouldn't do that John"

"Who's John?" He growls

"My nephew" hitting his chest, then I think "speaking of family...what's going on with Bella?"

"She is to be turned" he says "end of story"

Rolling my eyes "I mean how do you know she's becoming a vampire? Your not going to see for yourself or did you give a time limit or"

He grabs his phone and calls someone, really? "Aro" why is he calling him? "I just fucked her" rolling my eyes, I would be angry but it's not like we made love we fucked. I'm pretty sure people who make love want to savor every moment, fucking is just-well it's what we did where it was fast "Athena and I are going to Forks, Washington and won't come back unless that human is turned or dead" hanging up, he looks down at me "happy?"

"Why would me visiting my cousin make me happy?" I ask "I was asking a question, nothing more-though the thought of killing family members especially people I hate does turn me on"

"Oh really?" He asks

I lean up and kiss him before saying "Fuck me again"

"Gladly"