Ten

"So what movie are we seeing?" I ask Caius when he drives us to the movie theaters in his Ferrari. Yeah, all the cars in the garage that I saw are black. Makes me think of a government agency, a human one but given that I'm in the vampire government agency. Fits I guess.

"Evil Dead Rise" a horror movie, at least it isn't a romantic comedy or something like that "your phone, answer it"

"Why?" I ask

"Because it keeps buzzing" he says like I'm a dumb idiot, he and my sister Ashley would be best friends.

Rolling my eyes, I see it's from said person "Hi Ash"

"Amy is telling us you got married" Ashley tells me "is this true?"

"Yeah" I'm sure Caius will tell them all were married, so leaning back in my seat I look out the window "and?"

"And?" She laughs "dad and mom gave me and Amy the safe sex talk with Ricky with us" I giggle "also I can't believe you slept with him" a growl is heard "is that a dog?"

"Might as well be given how territorial he is" muttering before saying "I only slept with Ricky to get it over with, I didn't want to be a virgin forever"

"But still" she says

"Don't forget, out of all three of us I've had the more developed body at that age" looking down at my nails "now tell dad since he's most likely right next to you leaning in to listen that I'm safe, I'm not pregnant and I'm not a idiot like Amy"

"I'm not a idiot!" Said person exclaims, must be in speaker.

"You keep trying to make everything a competition with Adrian" my voice is bland as I say this "especially about weddings. Just because Ricky didn't propose to you when you were pregnant doesn't mean anything. Like that wedding you had with Ben"

"What wedding?" Mom demands

"The one with the Fake ID's" Ashley tells her before asking me "so, you got married? Also don't you need mom and dad's permission? Drunk?" Might as well have been since Caius took the phone "what does he look like?"

"Forged their signature and since your so curious" looking over at me mate who has been silent "why don't you talk to him?" Caius looks my way raising his eyebrow, I hold my phone out "time to talk to the in laws"

Rolling his eyes he takes the phone "Hello" there are mutters on the phone "Caius...twenty five"

"Twenty five?!" Many people exclaim

"Is that all?" Caius demands, there are more mutters that have him say "Athena and I are married, don't try to take her from me you'll regret it" hanging up he hands me my phone "I like your sister"

"Knew you would" smiling as I turn off my phone. When we get to the theaters, Caius keeps his arm wrapped around me. People look our way—jealous women and lustful men.

When we go to our seats, it's after we got some snacks aka my very buttery popcorn. As we watch the movie, I jump sometimes but feel relax and safe when Caius put his arm around me. When the movie is over, I have to tell Caius about me needing to relieve my bladder for him to leave my side. Turning my phone back on as I pee, I see many messages from mom, dad, and Ashley. Ashley saying how she loves my new husband. I wonder if I could get Caius to turn Ashley into a vampire?

~Ashley's POV~

"Is there anything we can do?" Mom asks Ruben, Adrian's father, for help since they don't want Athena to be married.

Shaking his head "Until Athena comes back onto American soil there isn't much to be done, but even then if Athena forged your signature then you'd need proof and in some European countries she wouldn't need to it consent so if she and this Caius went to that one it would be completely legal—Italian laws are much different from American ones. Though the marriage could easily be annulled if you get both parties to agree and from how it sounds neither person wishes for an annulment"

"So we have a new son in law" Mom nods her head "perfect"

"This isn't fair" Amy mutters in the living room pacing around "I should be the one getting married—this is my dream, not hers"

"So having a baby" I ask her "and getting married in high school is all you've ever dreamed of?"

She scowls at me "shut up"

"You know Amy" crossing my arms at her "one of these days you'll regret how you speak to me and Athena"

"Highly doubt it"

"No one lives forever" she is silent and unnerved by my morbid thinking "Athena and I could easily die the next day and you'll finally be mom's and dad's favorite child like you've always wanted" I wonder if Athena would mind if I moved in with them. Then again I'm going cross country with Toby soon so...