Eleven

~Athena's POV~

"So Caius" Didyme asks me as she and Sulpacia teach me how to needlepoint "told your entire family that your married and you went along with it?"

"Yes" pricking my finger again "are you sure I can't use one of those tracers?" Putting my finger to my mouth to suck the blood "I already pricked my finger three times"

"No one is a natural" Sulpacia says

"So how are things with you and Caius?" Didyme asks "Like...have you two done it?"

"Don't what?" I ask, they give me looks "Oh! Sex? No" shaking my head "I'm ready, I'm not a virgin" it's been a few weeks since I've come to Italy and I've grown closer with Caius and am ready to be intimate with him.

"Your not?" Didyme asks

I shake my head no "Can you tell us about your first time?" I look at them "our first times were with our mates so..."

"I was twelve"

"Twelve?!" They exclaim

I ignore their outburst "I wanted it over with, I was very developed. So I went to a party making myself look older so that no one would suspect and I fucked my sister's baby daddy who was fourteen at the time—didn't mean anything"

"Was it good?" Sulpacia asks

I shake my head no "No one's first times are good"

"Ours were" I look at them "Aro and I" Sulpacia smiles "we were on a cliff watching the sun set when we were intimate"

"Marcus and I" Didyme smiles next "we were in the forest with snow everywhere"

"Caius is probably thinking of something romantic for your guys first time" Sulpacia says "where was your first time?"

"A closet" they stare at me

"If you'll excuse me" Sulpacia gets up as Didyme comes over to help me not stab myself with a needle.

~Caius's POV~

I'm with Aro and Marcus on our thrones when Sulpacia comes over demanding "What do you have planned for being intimate with your mate?"

"I don't think this is any of your concern" shaking my head.

"So nothing" she throws her hands up before pointing her finger at me "Caius Volturi your going to plan something this instant because Athena is ready to be with you"

"She is?" I ask "how do you know that?"

"She told me!" Hitting me upside the head "now this is what your going to do"

"I thought I was supposed to plan it?" I ask

"The most romantic thing you and Athena have done" crossing her arms "is is go to Burger King then watched her eat on a cliff" Marcus and Aro look at me and I shrug my shoulders.

"Athena doesn't seem like the kind for extravagant things" they shake their heads at me "Oh? Would you have done something different?"

"Yes" they both say

"I swear to god Caius" Sulpacia growls at me "if you decide to just fuck her in the backseat of a car I'm going to rip your cock off and give it back after three centuries" she looks at Aro "if you want sex tonight you will help him"

"Same with me Marcus!" We hear Didyme yell

Sulpacia storms out as Aro and Marcus give me harsh looks "What?"

"Burger King?" Aro asks "really?"

"What did you have planned for your first time with Athena?" Marcus demands

"And you better" Aro warns "not say closet, car or anything related to some small place that will be impossible to fuck in"

"I didn't plan anything" shrugging my shoulders "Athena doesn't seem like the type of person to want grand things and did you two plan ahead of time"

"Yes" saying at the same time "we did"

Thinking about it "I'm taking Athena to a graveyard" getting up and leaving as the two idiots yell "Why?"