Nine

~Athena's POV~

"I don't know who I am" singing Lost Control by Alan Walker & Sorana. I'm taking a cold shower in this large glass shower, I like cold showers-don't judge.

When I'm done, I nearly slip since I see Caius standing here before me. He comes over and catches me before I fall over, picking me up he sets me down on the counter. His bathroom is huge, I mean it could fit six maybe seven people in here with how big it is. I mean there is a bathtub that can fit two people that looks out into the city.

"How long" I ask "were you there?"

"You have a beautiful voice" he tells me as he dries me off "why are your lips blue?"

"I like tsking cold showers" I answer "how long were you there?"

"The entire time" I stare at him, he stares at me.

"You do know that's stalker creepy right?" I ask

"Your sister called"

"Ashley?"

He shakes his head "The other one who I am not allowed to kill"

Frowning confused "Why did Amy call? What did you say? Why do you want her dead?" I won't take John's mother away from her, no matter how much she deserves death.

Placing his hands on either side of me, he is between me legs and the position we are in. I would not be objected if we were to take things really fast.

"She hurt you feelings, she needs to die" he leans in to inhale my scent which he does a lot "Aro and Marcus won't let me kill her-she called to apologize"

I scoff "Probably told to, she doesn't ever apologize to me and means it"

He grumbles "I want her dead"

"How come in still human?" I'm confused, wouldn't I be turned by now?

Caius pulls away to stare at me "You'll be turned in time, make no mistake of that-for now you'll remain human"

"Is it because of my age?"

"Part of it" nodding his head "but other reasons that have come to my attention"

"Care to tell me?" Crossing my arms

"Get dressed" he orders pointing to the clothes that I see are here that weren't here when I came in "I'm taking you somewhere"

"Where?" I ask, he just leaves the room. Cryptic bastard. My phone goes off and I see it's dad "hey dad"

"Your married?!" He demands "Athena Joy Jurguens what the hell did you do?"