Sixteen

"Oh my god" Demetri looks between Athena and Ashley "identical twins"

"This is Ashley" I introduce them "Ashley this is Felix, Demetri, and my twins Jane and Alec"

"Hello" Ashley waves her hand "so will Bella die today?"

"She's still pregnant" Jane tells them and the girls pout

"Is it wrong to torture a pregnant woman?" Athena asks

"I don't think so" Ashley shakes her head "I'm certain people will look the other way if we really hate the person"

"Where are they?" I demand

"This way" Felix waves and we head into the three story contemporary modern house deep in the woods filled with windows.

The moment I'm in the living room, the Cullens are all on edge including the blood singer and the mind reader "Caius" Carlisle comes forward "Welcome"

"When is that child due?" Crossing my arms

"Sometime in January" He says

"The guard minus the twins will be here" I say "Santiago and Afton shall arrive and make sure that human is turned then the child shall be put up for adoption"

"What?!" The human demands "no, this is my child"

"You are going to be a newborn vampire" looking at her "you will have no restraint from the moment you are turned and this coven cannot be trusted to be near much less raise a child"

"Please" Esme speaks up "the child"

"Jane" I say and Jane uses her powers on Esme Cullen, Esme screams "you will not speak unless spoken to"

"Please" Carlisle begs going to his mates side, the rest of the coven holds onto their mates looking at us in fear.

"Jane" Athena says, Jane stops and Athena looks at them "My mate and I shall return when the child is born, if the human is not a newborn by then then she and the mind reader will be killed but the coven wafer shall destroy them" I like that, my mates wicked brain.

"What?" Alice Cullen asks

"The mind reader" Ashley says "shall kill the blood singer and the coven leader who created the mind reader will kill his creation" they look at us in horror.

"Doesn't it seem fair?" Athena looks to me

"It does" nodding my head "and if you refuse then my children will have their fun in making all of your deaths painful"

"Aro won't let you" Alice shakes her head

"Because I despise your mere existence" I say "and what Demetri, Felix and Athena have both told me how you planned to kill my mate as use her as bait the say we met" her eyes widen along with the mind readers "Jane, use your powers on high till Alice Cullen cannot be repaired. Demetri, Felix kill Jasper Whitlock now"

"No!" Alice yells and Alec makes sure none of the Cullens interfere as Demetri and Felix rip apart Jasper Whitlock. Alice Cullen screams in agony as Jane uses her powers and having her watch Jasper Whitlock be killed.

The human cries as this happens, they all do but only the human can cry real tears. "This is fun" Athena smiles "isn't this fun Ash?"

"Yes" nodding her head

Athena leans up to whisper in my ear "Since we've got time, how about we make some memories the two of us...alone...in a graveyard"

Picking my mate up I order "Jane your in charge, make sure Ashley is not to be harmed" running my mate out who laughs, we head to a graveyard.