Nineteen

"I'm not Aro" Crossing my arms at the Cullens, the human is still human. They gave the baby to Rosalie Cullen which this is all giving me a major headache.

"Please" Rosalie begs "Margaret needs a family"

"Take the baby Jane" I order, Jane uses her powers and takes the baby from Rosalie Cullen who is dry crying. I'm on edge since I'm not by Athena.

I've secluded Athena to the castle because I don't want her walking around and the less people who know she's pregnant the better. We're faking her and Ashley's death early because the plan was simple. After college we have a baby and fake Athena's and Ashley's death. Plans change.

"Please" Esme begs "it's their wedding"

"Kill everyone here" I order and we soon kill all of the guests including some wolf shifter. God I hate shifters and werewolves.

"Your" looking at Tanya Denali "not going to kill my coven or"

"No" she looks relieved "what Irena?"

"I want justice" the guard and I look at her as people scream from the Cullens house about being burned alive "my mate was killed and I want the ones responsible gone"

"Who killed your mate?" I demand

"The pack of wolf shifters" she answers "I don't know which one but"

"Jane? Alec?" She comes over "you two are to help Irena find out who killed her mate and eradicate them, then end Irena's suffering. Demetri and Felix, you've been here long enough. Let's go home"

~Athena's POV~

"I don't remember labor only lasting for a few minutes!" Yelling at Caius as I push our child out through my vagina. I'm holding Ashley's and Caius's hand as I push.

"Hybrid babies come faster" Caius says before growling to Sulpacia "and Sulpacia you better not be enjoying looking at my mates sacred garden" oh yes, the concept of someone else that isn't him looking at my vagina makes him enraged.

"I'm not" Sulpacia says "and push"

Screaming, I lean forward pushing as sweat coats my skin. When the pressure I felt goes away we hear the cries of a baby "What" I ask tired "is it?"

"A boy"

"Thank god" Caius and I both sigh relieved having Sulpacia and Ashley laugh.

I then feel pain and Sulpacia checks "We're not done"

"Don't tell me" groaning

"Another baby" Ashley takes our son carefully holding him since the male hybrids have venom.

"Ah!" I push with the contraction, I feel like I bursted a vein from all this pushing.

When the pressure is gone, I hear Caius pray "Another son, please oh please" I hit Caius when he begs that.

"It's a boy" Sulpacia shows us and I smile seeing our son who is very quiet.

"Why isn't he crying?" I ask worried

"He's alright" Caius assured me taking our other son in his arms "he's just quiet" my sons were placed on my chest and I look down at them smiling.

"What are their names?" Ashley asks

Caius and I each picked a name "the one on my right is Adrian and the one on my left is Orion" Orion has blonde hair and brown eyes while Adrian has brown hair and green eyes. Their beautiful.