Seven

~Athena~

Groaning, I wake up to see I'm in some room on a really comfy bed that feels like I'm on a cloud. I also notice that this place is mostly monotone dark colors. Looking down at my body I see that I'm all stitched up like I was cut up really bad. What happened?

The door opens up and I see that blonde guy from before enter "Where am I?" He stares at me with his red eyes "Are you deaf? Do you speak English?" I say very loudly and slowly the last question, I mean he probably can but a lot could change within however long I was unconscious. 

"Your in my room" he says walking over, I sit up and back away from him even though a huge part of my soul is telling me not to. That I can trust this man but another part of me is saying run away, the very small portion. Sitting down on the bed "How are you feeling?"

"Why am I in your room?" I then realize I'm in my underwear "Did we" motioning to one another "fuck?"

"No" shaking his head "your in your undergarments since I was stitching up your wounds"

"Okay" I get off the bed standing, this vampire keeps his eyes on me the entire time. Going to the door "So, I'll just be on me" the moment I open the door, I jump back gasping when the vampire slams the door closed looking down at me.

"Your not leaving"

"Like ever?" I ask

:"Never" we are silent before a ringing goes off, looking over I see my phone and go over to it. Keeping my eyes on the vampire who continues to stare at me.

Picking up my phone, I answer without seeing who it's from "Hello"

"How is it fair that you are in Italy?" I hear Amy's whiney voice and it has me take my eyes off the vampire to look around the room. There is a fireplace along with a balcony, two doors that could lead to anywhere. This room looks like a suite from a really fancy hotel.

"Do you know how to do anything but whine?" I demand

"It's not fair!" She yells "You don't do anything but are such an anti social person, I hope you die while you're in Italy. We'll all be better off without you" she hangs up and I resist the urge to cry before the vampire.

"Who was that?" The vampire demands, his eyes are black. Why are they black? It's like how it was before, back in that very large room.

"Is Bella dead?" I ask

"No" growling lowly, his teeth grinding as he talks "She is unfortunately alive"

"Like" waving my hand "alive as a vampire or alive as a"

"Human" crossing his arms over his chest, pressing my lips together as he stares at me "Now who was that?"

"Who was who?" I ask

"The woman on the phone" 

"What woman?" he growls, why is it that when he's growling I just want to rip off his clothes and have him fuck me so much that I can't think of anyone but him? I mean that growl is so fucking hot "I'm Athena" he stares at me "this is normally the part where you tell me your name"

"Caius" he answers

"Why am I in your room?" I ask

He just stares at me before saying the next few words that will change my world forever "Your my soulmate"