Fifteen

~Caius's POV~

"So" turning around I see Athena, no not Athena. This woman's scent smells of Roses and Vanilla not Lavender and Vanilla like my Athena's "your the husband"

"Your the twin sister" crossing my arms as I stare at Ashley Juergens "Athena said I'd like you"

"Probably more than Amy" Ashley sits down "so, what made you want to marry Athena?"

"Jealous?"

She shakes her head "Athena is my sister, my best friend. I don't want to see her hurt, so I want to know right now what your intentions are since it's obvious you two are married but o intentions have been made obvious"

"I love your sister and want her" I say "anything else?"

"You don't like Amy" stating not asking

"What's their to like?" She laughs at that

We then see said sister come in, she looks at Ashley who is stoic "Well" I say "if it isn't the self absorbed teenage mother who doesn't know the meaning of a condom"

She scowls at me "You and Athena are perfect for one another, now leave. I want to talk to my sister"

"I'm not going anywhere" shaking my head as Ashley says "I want to talk to my new brother in law"

"You think your so better than everyone" Amy says to Ashley

"Because I am" Ashley smiles "I am seventeen and out of high school while your what? Eighteen and need summer school"

"You know no one missed you" Amy says "we were all so happy with you and Athena gone"

"Which is why" I say "before Athena and I leave, Ashley is welcome to come back to Italy with us" the sisters look at me shocked "here" handing Ashley a letter.

"What is that?" Amy demands

"Your sister told me about the cooking school you applied to" I say, Ashley looks at me "made a few calls and they looked at your application"

She smiles and hugs me "Thanks" Amy scoffs before storming out of here.

"I'm trying really hard not to kill your sister" I say

"Right" Ashley nods her head "vampire instincts" I look at Ashley "Athena told me what's going to happen" of course she did "shame you have to keep Amy alive, Bella too"

"You don't like her?"

She shakes her head no "She's more self absorbed than Amy, she's even pregnant right now and will you kill her?"

That coven. They'll do anything to keep that human human "No, not while that child grows in the human...I need to inform my brothers of this but first are you a virgin?"

"Why?" She asks

"When your turned" I say "your hymen will freeze, it will be painful if you decide to have sex"

"Noted" nodding her head "I guess I better get to it with Toby"

"Not pressuring or anything"

"I know" nodding her head "but I'd rather not be a virgin forever so..."

I leave the room and find Athena in the kitchen talking with her mom about the guest list "So where will we be having the wedding?" Anne asks

"Italy" I say, they look my way.

"A destination wedding?" Anne asks "well, we could look for wedding venues in Italy"

"I" Athena says "was thinking of having it at night time? The wedding?"

"A destination with a theme" Anne nods her head

"Story" looking down, I see John look up at me and he holds his hand out "story"

"What kind of story?" I ask picking him

"Where's Amy?" A guy comes in, he has brown hair and normal fair skin with brown eyes "hi"

"Caius this is Ricky" Athena introduces us "Ricky meet my husband Caius"

"Hi" Ricky holds his hand out and I take it, Athena gives me a look and I try to restrain myself from killing anyone.

"Hello" nodding my head

"Story" John points to me

"Maybe later" Ricky takes John from me "we need to get going since it's past his bed time" nodding my head I go over to Athena and Anne since wedding planning.