Four

"You drive like a maniac!" I yell at Alice as I'm in the back seat of the yellow Porsche she stole.

"I do not" she laughs

"Oh my god" Bella exclaims "shut up!"

"When I agreed" holding the seat keeping myself from getting hurt as I say this "to come, I didn't think a maniac driver would be driving"

"They refused him" Alice breathed out but she looks horrified, right she can see the future. I don't like that. Just like Bella was dating a mind rapist.

"So?" Bella asks "what does that mean?"

"He's going to reveal himself to the humans" she tells us "force their hand, at noon"

"That's in five minutes" I point to the clock

"God Alice" Bella groans like she's giving birth, I should know. Ashley and I had to record John being born, literally like we saw his head being pushed out of Amy's vagina. Why? Because Amy gets whatever she wants, always has.

"There's Volterra" she points, we look over and see this large stone city that is very beautiful. Probably modernized some of it but the outside of it is beautiful.

Alice continues to honk as she drives to wherever she's driving to, when she stops she says "He can hear me, I don't know about Athena but he can't hear you"

"Where do I go?" Bella asks

"Clocktower" she says "hurry!" Alice drives off someplace and we soon get out. We are silent as Alice comes over to my side "So...you pepper sprayed a wolf shifter in the face?"

"Huh?" I ask, I'm really glad I changed into the pink romper with white flip flops and my hair up. It's really hot today.

"The guys you pepper sprayed?" She asks "Bella told me on the plane"

"They manhandled me, took my phone and forced me to do what they wanted" I say "red flags"

"It's time" she smiles "I'm going to carry you since we need to get there faster" what? Alice picks me up, I gasp as she runs me someplace.

She sets me down and she storms into the building, when we are inside she says "I shouldn't have brought you" I'm sorry?

"Another human?" Looking over, I see two really hot guys with red eyes and pale skin. One blonde and the other huge like seven foot with dark hair.

"Woah" I look between them "Bella? Which one of those guys is Edward? Is it the tall one?"

"No" Bella says "this is Edward"

I look at the guy holding Bella then to the the two vampires "Wow" I stare at her "you have shitty taste in men" walking over to the blonde "so blondie"

"Demetri" he introduces himself "this is Felix"

"Okay" waving my hand "So" I ask "Will I die here today? Complete truth"

"Most likely" nodding his head

I think about it "Can you kill my identical twin sister too?" I ask

He raised his eyebrow "Does she know about vampires?" I shake my head no "Then why do you want me to kill her?"

"Not you specifically" shrugging my shoulders "see my sister and I we made a deal—we live together, die together. So if I die today can you kill my sister Ashley?"

"What about your parents?" Bella exclaims

Waving my hand "they have their perfect Amy" bitterly saying "so Demetri? Can you kill her? Like I said she looks like me"

He stares at me "Enough" we see a girl with blonde hair in a bun and red eyes, she looks to be around thirteen maybe fourteen "Aro sent me to see what's taking so long"

"Who's that?" I ask

"Jane" Demetri tells me "just listen to her" holding his hand out, I follow the group. I'm behind Alice, Bella and Edward. Why does he look so ugly?

He looks my way offended, oh? Can he hear me? Oh well. My phone goes off and I see it's mom "Hi mom"

"Your in Italy?!" I hear dad yell

"Where's mom?" I ask

"ATHENA JOY JUERGENS"

Bella stops and looks my way "Your middle name is Joy?"

"Ironic right?" I giggle as Bella laughs

"Your like the coldest person" she laughs "I've ever met and that's says a lot"

"IS THAT YOUR COUSIN?" Dad demands "WHAT THE HELL IS SHE THINKING BRINGING YOU TO ITALY?! TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE YOUNG LADY AND I AM COMING TO GET YOU"

"I'm good" I say as I continue to walk

"She's good?" I hear Amy ask

"Oh" I laugh "Amy is there isn't she? Oh I bet she's hating this, here I am in Italy exploring while she's at home with her spawn"

"How is their fair?" Amy demands "she's in Italy!"

"Maybe if you weren't so stupid and got yourself pregnant" I say "you'd be here too"

"I want stupid!" She yells "let her stay in Italy!"

"No!" Mom yells "Athena, honey can you please come home?" We get to a man shaped hole.

"The only way I come home is when Amy stops being such a stuck up cunt" hanging up, I look down the hole where that Jane, Alice and Bella went.

"Can" looking at the men "one of you"

"I'll do it" Demetri offers, picking me up he jumps and I gasp clutching his shirt as he lands after a four story drop. Woah!

Setting me down "thanks" he nods his head as we get to an elevator that plays opera music.

The doors open and we go pass a human receptionist to this large throne room. Woah, looking over I see three guys in thrones. An old man who is the definition of depression itself hold his hand up to the rat looking guy who is younger looking. Both pale with black hair and the last is an angry looking blonde. Woah! He's really hot.

"Well" rat guy stands up laughing "isn't this interesting"