Six

~Caius's POV~

When I'm done with the human I've killed, I hear a crash but ignore it since there are sometimes crashes. Vampires fucking, nothing to worry about. "So" Aro asks me

"What?" Crossing my arms as I go to sit on the throne.

"Your mate" Aro says all giddy "she's here"

"Let's not make a big deal out of this" the last thing I need is a mate, someone worrying about it me and me worrying about them.

"Where is she?" Marcus asks

"Probably with D and Sol" Aro says as we see Sulpacia and Dydime run in here.

"Marcus, honey" Dydime goes over to Marcus sitting in his lap, she smiles at him "is there something Caius wants to tell us?"

"Like" Sulpacia is before me with her arms crossed, between three two only Sulpacia would get physical. Dydime can't stand the thought of hurting anyone, it's why we get blood for her from prisons since taking blood bags and innocent lives is so bad "why there is an unconscious human in the tower?"

"Unconscious?" I demand looking at them "she was awake when I left her two you two"

"Honey?" Dydime kisses her mate for some time before whispering something, Aro simple ignores them pulling out his phone and plays a game. After a few centuries he has opened up to the idea of his little sister being mated to Marcus.

"The human" Aro says "she's Caius's mate"

"Knew it!" Sulpacia points her finger at me laughing loudly "You found your mate!"

"She actually came in here" Aro says but Sulpacia waves her hand in his face saying "shush!"

"So" Sulpacia and Dydime are before me "why are you here?"

"What?" I ask

"Why aren't you whooing you mate?" Dydime asks

"Why is she unconscious?" I demand "why are you here? Isn't Corin watching over you"

"Corin took her to the infirmary" Sulpacia waves her hand "don't go change the subject"

"What?" I demand "why?"

"What?" Dydime asks

"Why is" looking at Aro "what's her name?" I get slapped in the face by both women "what?" Correction, apparently Dydime does hurt people at times.

"You don't know her name?" Sulpacia demands

"Athena" Aro says obviously amused "and why is she in the infirmary?"

"She fell unconscious" Dydime says "fell onto the glass coffee table, her body is covered in scars" my chair falls backwards as I run fast to the infirmary where Corin is carefully stitching up the cuts on my—the human. I don't have a human, she's just like any other human.

"Why aren't some of the glass shards out?" I see some shards still in her.

"Don't want too much bleeding master" Corin says "I pull out the wrong one all at once and she'll bleed out" oh god.