about

Title: Marriage of the Sick and Weak Villain [Entertainment Circle]

Author: Xuanlu Youyuan

Copywriting:

This book is also called "I thought I was a stand-in, but I was the villain's Bai Yueguang?" "

.

Xia Xingchi was poor until he died, until he accidentally passed through a book and became a true young master who was adopted back to a wealthy family, and became rich instantly!

It's a pity that the Three Views in the original book are poisonous, he is just cannon fodder, and the fake young master who dove into the magpie's nest is the main character.

His father is neither his mother nor his mother, and Xia Xingchi was forced to marry the frail and sickly villainous big boss. If he escaped from the marriage, he would receive a box lunch.

At the engagement banquet, the fake young master set up a trap to lure him to flee the marriage and make a big fuss, but he didn't expect that his eyes lit up on the spot, and he rushed up excitedly and said, "Hey, Lao Gong!"

This fairy face, this perfect figure with wide shoulders and long legs... Xia Xiaocai fans don't care.

In his eyes, his fiancé Li Chengyuan is a gleaming humanoid cash machine!

Xia Xingchi resolutely sat on Li Chengyuan's lap, and held his hand affectionately:

"Mr. Li, do you believe in love at first sight?"

- Whenever I find that the money is calling me, I believe it.

Everyone was dumbfounded, thinking that Xia Xingchi was really an idiot, and he was about to be overthrown to the ground by the horrific boss on the spot.

Unexpectedly, Li Chengyuan lowered his eyes in silence, and smiled faintly after a long while: "I believe."

In full view, he picked up Xia Xingchi and abducted him home.

Xia Xingchi was also shocked: Wait! You let me go! Your script is wrong!

Facing the derailed plot, Xiaocai Fan had no choice but to make money in the entertainment industry to get rich, while giving Li Chengyuan the most loving hospice care-

According to the plot of the original book, the villain is about to die.

Li Chengyuan's face was pale, and he asked weakly in a low voice, "Will you agree to everything I say?"

Xia Xingchi thought of the 100 billion inheritance that would soon belong to him, wept with joy, and nodded with tears in his eyes: "Say, I will definitely promise you."

A certain person immediately sat up in shock from the dying illness, and said with a blank expression, "You said this yourself."

Xia Xingchi, who couldn't get out of bed the next day: "Damn! This is something a person who is about to die of illness can do!"

Li Chengyuan: I don't know why he always thinks that I'm going to die, so I have to tell him that I won't die.

People who eat melons: Liar! You just want to wipe it clean!

-----

At first, Xia Xingchi realized that he seemed to be a stand-in.

It doesn't matter, as long as the money is in place, it's not a problem to work hard and play Li Chengyuan Bai Yueguang.

But no matter if it's the coquettish and seductive style, the weak green tea style, or even the unrecognizable self-styled style, his "employer" Li Chengyuan nodded silently, expressing that the acting was very similar.

Xia Xingchi murmured in his heart: The requirements are so low? What do you look like? Mr. Li, does your Bai Yueguang have a split personality?

It was only later that I found out that Bai Yueguang's own production was indeed similar in everything. Not only was Xia Xingchi playing himself all the time, but he was also secretly jealous of himself?

Damn, the fist is hard.

How much do you pay for beating your employer? I'm going to kill that **** who watched my performance quietly, and I happen to inherit the inheritance as a spouse!

[Super rich, weak, paranoid, black-bellied, villain boss x super rich, eat soft but not hard, cannon fodder little sun suffers]

Content tags:

Search keywords: Protagonist: Xia Xingchi, Li Chengyuan ┃Supporting role: More columns, please collect in advance ┃Others: Sick, paranoid, black-bellied gangster Gong x eat soft but not hard money fan shou

One-sentence introduction: Look at this shiny cash machine!

Conception: Against fate