17

Xia Xingchi took a deep breath and finally made up his mind to ring the bell to let the waiter come in.

"This porridge, and this, this..."

He clicked on the menu with his fingers. In addition to seafood porridge, there are also dishes with light taste, less oil and less salt, and a beautiful crystal shrimp dumpling.

The more "ordinary dishes" you eat here, the more expensive they are. While ordering, he felt that someone had chopped off a piece of meat from his small wallet.

But we can't let his Jingui's big cat only eat porridge. A certain person was so sick in the morning that he almost didn't eat.

The waiter reminded in a low voice: "Sir, our ingredients are relatively small and may not be enough for the two of you."

Xia Xingchi blinked, and then subconsciously looked at the veal steak and milk cake that he was thinking about.

He swallowed, but in the end he just waved his hands and said, "I don't want to eat, just order these."

Li Chengyuan, who was sitting by the side, frowned slightly when he heard the words.

I was already ready to eat vegetable salad, but I guess it would be greasy sausage fried rice at best.

Never thought that this stingy little money fan would only be willing to buy things for himself, but he was not stingy at all spending money on him...even though his intention was to make Xia Xingchi feel bad.

Seeing the seafood porridge being served on the table, the warm air seemed to penetrate into Li Chengyuan's heart instantly.

His fingers curled up slightly, it turned out that this is the surprise of being cared for.

"Wow, it's so delicious!" Xia Xingchi admired, and stretched out his head to study why it was so expensive, and what was the difference between the seafood delivered by air and the seafood bought casually at the street stall.

Being hooked by this scent made him even more greedy, his stomach let out a "cuckoo" which was very clear in the quiet box.

"Hey..." Xia Xingchi could only smile awkwardly.

Li Chengyuan lowered his eyes and remained silent.

Over the years, he has often been full of hatred for this little liar, and he has thought of many ways to make him pay a terrible price.

Unexpectedly, Xia Xingchi was not allowed to eat for a while now, and he was already so soft-hearted that he couldn't do anything more.

"Try it quickly, what are you thinking?" Xia Xingchi reached out and poked him.

Li Chengyuan stood up suddenly, said with a sullen face, "I'm going to the bathroom", then opened the door and left.

So Xia Xingchi was the only one left in the room, facing the smell of the fragrance with a hungry stomach.

He had no choice but to divert his attention by swiping Weibo, and typed in the words "Li Chengyuan" aimlessly.

Originally, he searched casually for fun, but when he saw the search results, he was shocked—he actually has so many fans and topics? !

Although Li Chengyuan was very low-key, he couldn't hold back his high-key face. The industries of Li's Group involve all walks of life, the branches are astonishingly huge, and the strong capital is obvious to all.

Therefore, the combination of several key words of "young and handsome mysterious big chaebol" is full of impact, and it is a perfect match for a male god.