5

Burning lips fell on slightly cold cheeks.

Due to the panic, it was difficult to grasp the strength, it was not so much a kiss as it was a smack so hard that it made a lot of noise.

After the sound, the entire car was silent, and the scene of being about to leave the string and lose control instantly seemed as if someone had pressed the pause button.

Xia Xingchi didn't care about blushing, and quickly pushed Li Chengyuan away with both hands.

But he seemed to be frozen in place, motionless, and the expression on his face became blank and a little... dazed?

But this was only fleeting, Li Chengyuan bullied him again in an instant! Even worse than before!

"You can't kill me!" Xia Xingchi clenched the engagement diamond ring with his right hand, and hurriedly said loudly, "Li Chengyuan, I, we are already engaged! You can't murder your husband!"

Secretary Ye was blocked by the car curtain, and she was pricking up her ears to eavesdrop, expecting to hear something embarrassing that is not suitable for children—

In the end, it turned out to be a legal column?

She was drinking water, and she was very confused when she heard the words, and almost choked herself to death. She never expected that Master Xia would have such a bizarre misunderstanding of Mr. Li.

Although the boss is indeed violent, but in fact, it is really not enough to kill and set fire.

......understood.

This must be a little fun between husband and wife!

As soon as these words were uttered, Li Chengyuan's eyes also flickered for a moment, as if he was both annoyed and funny at his fearful thoughts.

This time the back seat was really quiet.

After all, Li Chengyuan was laughed out of anger, and the corner of his mouth curled up in a mocking arc.

Or maybe it was because he realized that he had lost his composure just now, in short, he didn't want to make Xia Xingchi any more afraid, so he raised his hand and pulled the seat belt of the back seat to fasten him up.

In the end, he leaned back on the back of the chair and closed his eyes to rest, as if nothing happened just now.

Secretary Ye in the front row was choking on the water and coughing after accidentally appreciating the interpretation of the legal column.

Xia Xingchi couldn't help feeling a little embarrassed, and went to see Li Chengyuan again, wondering if he was too timid and embarrassing?

In all fairness, the current big villain does not seem to be completely insane, nor has he become an outlaw fanatic for the time being.

For a while, I couldn't tell whether it was more embarrassing to kiss him suddenly and loudly, or it was more embarrassing to huddle together and shout "Don't kill me".

Forget it, it's not once or twice to be ashamed in front of him.

It must be a mismatch, otherwise I wouldn't have died repeatedly from the night I first met—

.

As soon as he put on the book, he fell into Li Chengyuan's bathtub, and even slipped and fell on him.

Earth-shattering and water splashing, not to mention that the person in front of him is just asleep, even if he is dead, he will probably be woken up by the blow.

The moment he fell into the water, Xia Xingchi only had one thought in his mind, "It's over".

I thought that I would be caught on the spot in the next second, but found that the man seemed to have passed out.