3

Xia Xingchi finally realized that something was wrong, and turned his head to look at Li Chengyuan stiffly, and then there was a loud "Boom!" in his brain.

The sound of the whole person cracking.

What did I just say?

I said that I love my fiancé to the death and life, thinking about it day and night-but there is a big living person standing in front of me, but I didn't recognize it in a daze!

Handsome, pale and weak, with a weird and moody temper... I'm really blind, isn't this the terrifying and crazy villain in front of me? !

If Xia Xingchi had a tail, his hair would definitely be blown up this time, and his only thought now is to find a hole to hide in at the speed of light.

But before he had time to escape, a deep, air-conditioned voice came from beside his ears:

"Do you think if you leave now, will you step on your fiancé's 'minefield'?"

The last two words are slightly accentuated, obviously imitating what he said on purpose.

Xia Xingchi realized later that social death is a small matter, but stepping on thunder is the fatal thing.

In front of the ruthless and ruthless villain, he used his life to show how to let his own dances fly in his minefield.

Li Chengyuan probably deliberately concealed his fierce aura just now, but now his true face is completely exposed, just sitting down with a blank expression and holding a cup of tea, all of which are full of a strong sense of oppression.

His slender fingers tapped lightly on the table a few times without haste, Xia Xingchi was suddenly startled.

Racking his brains to think about how he offended the gods to be so unlucky—

It's fine to be struck to death by lightning, but once you're reborn, you're not far from death: first, you fell into the villain's bathtub, then forced him into the bathroom to stuff him with food, and finally ran nonsense about running trains in front of him.

The guests gathered together intentionally or unintentionally. The reason why there were almost no one on the first floor during the chase just now was because Li Chengyuan entered the arena and went up to the second floor, and everyone followed.

Some came to seek cooperation with Li Chengyuan, some came to pretend to be familiar with each other, and some simply came to watch Young Master Xia who "married with great luck".

There are different opinions about the marriage in the circle, and the most common one is "Mr. Li is here to call off the engagement today".

After all, no one knew that he was indifferent and ruthless, and the fact that he proposed the marriage was not as reliable as the sun rising from the north.

Xia Xingchi took a deep breath, and silently told himself that as long as he wasn't embarrassed, others would be embarrassed.

The epic social death and the crowd's onlookers did not affect his rapid performance in the play.

I saw his pious and sincere face: "Mr. Li, do you think this is our fate?"

—The evil fate of being struck by lightning.

Li Chengyuan sipped his tea, the corners of his mouth seemed to twitch slightly, and he said indifferently: "Since it's 'death to death, don't think about food and drink', there will always be some echoes."

Xia Xingchi: ...

Sir, can you speak well and don't whip the corpse repeatedly?

Although it can be clearly seen from this angle, Li Chengyuan didn't actually smile at all, instead his eyes were full of coldness, it was just a mechanical movement of the corners of his mouth.