6

==

The car drove to the courtyard and stopped slowly. The interior of the car was very quiet.

Xia Xingchi was sleeping soundly. In his dream, there was a huge golden money tree covered with yellow gold standing in front of him.

The branches of pure gold were cold to the touch, one wrapped around his waist and imprisoned him, the other lightly touched his lips...

The cool itch spread all the way from his lips to his collarbone, Xia Xingchi snorted subconsciously, and stretched out his hand to grab the gold—

Then he grabbed Li Chengyuan's fingers.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Li Chengyuan's expressionless face close at hand, and this hand was just touching his lips, and he was staring at him quietly with downcast eyes.

Xia Xingchi was taken aback for a moment, then woke up!

From his point of view, the villain is almost as if he is observing whether he is fat and tender enough to be cooked.

...God, isn't the lesson of sleeping in trouble not enough, and he accidentally fell asleep in front of Li Chengyuan again.

This really can't be blamed on Xia Xingchi, after all, he hardly slept in the whole week before wearing the book, and worked hard every day to earn money.

After finally repaying the debt this month, I wanted to go back and sleep in the dark, but I was struck by lightning on the way.

So much so that I didn't get a good night's sleep.

On such a quiet night, which is very suitable for murder and arson, Xia Xingchi and the big villain looked at each other at close range as soon as he woke up, and the horror of the picture was instantly full.

He suddenly realized that he was still holding Li Chengyuan's fingers, so he quickly let go as if he was electrocuted.

Fortunately, Li Chengyuan didn't do anything else, he turned his gaze back and got off the car, Xia Xingchi had no choice but to follow, looking around as if sleepwalking:

A luxurious French villa with a courtyard and a lake, the sculptures and fountains in the garden reflect the bright light of the lights, the neatly manicured lawn, carefully trimmed flowers...

In the location where every inch of land and every inch of gold is in the capital, everything shows that its owner's wealth is unparalleled.

Xia Xingchi was instantly shocked by his banknote ability.

It wasn't until I walked through the gate that I realized that my life was still in danger, and I was a fish waiting to be slaughtered on the chopping board.

Li Chengyuan hasn't completely lost his mind yet, but who knows if he will go crazy in advance?

It's as if this inexplicable engagement banquet was not only brought forward, but also didn't end in a divorce as in the original plot.

Yurou didn't dare to ask himself why he was captured by Li Chengyuan. Xia Xingchi was afraid of stepping on the tiger's tail again, so he had to hold back the chattering characteristics of the bb machine, shut up and follow behind him.

The interior space of the villa is quite large, and the luxury is astonishing. Xia Xingchi looked up and saw the elevator described in the book.

When I was reading, I was thinking that there is a garage and a swimming pool on the ground floor, and there are three floors of villas on the ground. It is an inhuman extravagance to install an elevator on the fifth floor.