42

Xia Xingchi's dazed and flustered head was completely out of order, and he was completely unable to understand what Li Chengyuan was talking about.

Watching him spit out another mouthful of blood, obviously in extreme pain, trembling all over but still not saying a word, Xia Xingchi's heart seemed to be trembling along with it.

"Don't cry..."

Li Chengyuan's voice was hoarse and difficult, but he still tried his best to say: "The bank card password is your birthday...the will is in the drawer...it's all for you."

He was having difficulty breathing, and it took a lot of effort to say this.

Xia Xingchi saw that his chest almost didn't heave after he finished speaking, he was shocked immediately, and then he was terrified and angry at what was clearly the last words:

"Stop talking! Shut up and don't talk!"

"You're sure to be fine, don't think about these messes!"

Li Chengyuan smiled exhaustedly, and slowly closed his eyes.

The last time I lost consciousness very quickly, I didn't have time to say anything, and I didn't feel such a strong and painful sense of dying at this moment.

The injury on the back is naturally extremely painful, but compared to the sharp pain in the heart, it seems nothing.

Fortunately, the people from the emergency center followed closely behind the police and arrived quickly.

In the ambulance, Xia Xingchi stared at Li Chengyuan with wide eyes, holding his hand, as if he would disappear before his eyes if he lost his mind.

The capital is too big, and the journey is long and difficult.

During this period, Li Chengyuan woke up for a while, seeing Xia Xingchi's overly frightened appearance with thorns all over his body, he seemed to want to say a few words of comfort.

But the oxygen mask was on his face, and he couldn't say a word due to his drowsiness, so he could only squeeze Xia Xingchi's hand with all his strength, comforting him silently.

—If I knew he was so scared, I wouldn't mention the inheritance.

Li Chengyuan has always been meticulous, but whenever there is a possibility of death, he also wants to explain what happened behind him as clearly as possible, so as to avoid unnecessary trouble and confusion to Xia Xingchi.

But this was extremely terrifying in Xia Xingchi's eyes, perhaps because he was influenced by various film and television works, and subconsciously believed that a person who said his last words was going to die.

Li Chengyuan lowered his eyes slowly, helplessly unable to explain anymore, so he could only hold Xia Xingchi's hand as hard as possible, but he lost consciousness again after a while.

.

Until sitting outside the rescue room, Xia Xingchi's mind was blank. Even if it was not the first time he had experienced this scene, he was still in a state of confusion.

His mind was full of Li Chengyuan's cold and powerless hands hanging down, the bright red blood on the corners of his lips, and his paper-pale face that seemed to disappear at any moment.

When he was in the ambulance, because he was too nervous and frightened, the doctor took the initiative to comfort him and said that he was fine. Although the patient's condition was not optimistic, the mortality rate was not terrible.

Xia Xingchi nodded numbly, but did not feel relaxed at all.

Even if there was only one percent death rate, it would be 100% hopeless for Xia Xingchi if it fell on Li Chengyuan.