39

Xia Xingchi was taken aback by the question. Looking around, he found no dilapidated factories and warehouses, let alone the biting cold wind and rain.

It's just dawn, and the constant temperature system in the villa has always maintained a comfortable temperature and humidity. The soft quilt is light and warm and exudes a faint fragrance of washing powder.

Li Chengyuan sat up after him, and saw Xia Xingchi's face was terrified and dazed, as if he was about to grab something but missed.

He had no choice but to put aside the urgency in his heart for the time being, lightly patted Xia Xingchi's head and asked: "Don't be afraid, tell me what kind of nightmare you have."

"I don't know." Xia Xingchi opened his eyes wide, and suddenly grabbed Li Chengyuan's hand and touched it, "Are you feeling uncomfortable? I dreamed that you were dead."

Although the hand felt was cold to the touch, the palm was a little warm, and the palm did not break out in cold sweat.

Xia Xingchi breathed a sigh of relief, and finally woke up from the panic, thinking that this dream of his was too scary, a good person would vomit blood whenever he said it, and there was no sign at all, it was frightening to death.

"Did you remember something?"

Li Chengyuan was helpless, and didn't want to correct him again that he really didn't die.

At that time, a certain child was in a panic and didn't feel his weak heartbeat and breathing. While crying, he wanted to go out and bury him after the rain stopped...but the money was not buried together, and he couldn't spend it if he was buried. .

Perhaps because of uneasy conscience, the little money fan felt that it was not good to take other people's money, so he sat next to Li Chengyuan's "corpse" and tried to discuss it, and whispered to him that he would buy him more paper money to burn later.

After thinking about it for a while, of course a dead person can't answer, Xia Xingchi wiped his tears and pretended that he acquiesced, and was stretching out his little hand to wipe the blood from the corner of his mouth, but saw his eyes opened.

In the middle of the stormy night, the corpse suddenly opened its eyes. The scene was as horrifying as it could be. Little Xia Xingchi was so frightened that he sat down on the ground, thinking that he did not agree with the distribution of the "inheritance".

Xia Xingchi quickly changed his words, "I'm sorry! I'll buy paper money for you! I don't want all of it!"

Li Chengyuan didn't care about the stomachache, seeing his wrinkled little face, sad and scared and full of tears, he was finally amused by this little fool's comedy performance.

It was the first time he laughed since his mother died.

Xia Xingchi blinked and stopped crying.

He was just intimidated by Ye Yu's terrifying atmosphere, Li Chengyuan's sudden vomiting of blood and death, and the sudden fraud of his corpse.

But obviously ghosts can't smile so nicely, Xia Xingchi wanted to take a bite of this porcelain doll's cheek to see if it tasted like ice cream.

"You vomited blood," Xia Xingchi said cautiously, "If you are sick, you have to go to the hospital, or you will die."

Li Chengyuan's eyes turned black from the pain, he didn't want to move or speak, he couldn't do anything about being looked at by those big blinking eyes, so he calmly said:

"Then die."

"No! I told you you can't die, you—"

Seeing that he was about to cry again, Li Chengyuan could only frowned and said, "Don't cry... I won't die, it's fine."