2

Embarrassing things are always the more embarrassing the more you recall them. Xia Xingchi almost grabbed the ground with his toes, not only fell into the opponent's arms, but it should be said that the whole night was really ridiculous and frivolous.

I thought the world was so big, and as a cannon fodder, I would never meet the handsome and wealthy passer-by NPCs again, but I didn't expect this to be the narrow road of the enemy.

Why the **** does the unlucky always open the door for the unlucky? Bad luck is home again.

"What were you running for?" Li Chengyuan just looked at Xia Xingchi expressionlessly.

The atmosphere froze for a moment, Xia Xingchi had no choice but to answer awkwardly: "I'll exercise, life lies in exercise!"

After finishing speaking, he quietly moved back a few steps, trying to stay away from this intimidating beauty, and at the same time, he vaguely heard the conversations of the group of dudes from far and near:

"Damn! Did this kid take the wrong medicine today!"

"Where did he go? I have to beat him up and let him know why the flowers are so popular!"

"That's not enough. Look at this bottle of wine. I'll find it in a while. I'll pour him a bottle of head wine first, and then a broken head wine bottle! Kill him!"

— Outrageous, the current rich second generation is really cruel, and they will open up if they disagree with each other.

Xia Xingchi realized that it was a bit unlucky for him to choose this hiding place, and those people happened to come to wash their faces with red wine.

Thirty-six strategies are the best strategy, but now he has to run into them when he goes out, so he decided to follow the original plan, find a bathroom compartment, lock the door and hide.

As a result, just as she was about to leave, the gloomy and frightening beauty just staggered a step, her face turned pale, and cold sweat broke out on her forehead instantly.

"Hey? What's wrong with you!" Xia Xingchi was taken aback. Seeing that he had almost passed out, he quickly reached out to help him, wondering if he just smashed his head?

As a result, the voice of this sentence was a bit loud, and was heard by the **** outside, and the footsteps suddenly accelerated! Run straight up!

Xia Xingchi didn't care about other things, and he couldn't leave the person he had knocked down, so he grabbed the crumbling person with lightning speed, dragged him into the bathroom and hid together.

As soon as the door was closed, I heard the group of second-generation ancestors cursing and saying:

"No one? I obviously heard his voice?"

"Yes, this idiot must be inside! Wash your face first, and go in to find someone later."

The bathroom was a bit narrow, and the two had to stand quite close to each other.

Xia Xingchi saw that the other person's lips and face were terribly pale, and he almost couldn't stand still, but he was so obsessed with cleanliness that he didn't want to reach out to touch the surroundings, so he had to try to support him with both hands, trying to make him stand still.

But he was disgusted and pushed away a little annoyed.

It stands to reason that although the collision was quite hard just now, it should not have caused a concussion. It doesn't seem like he is blackmailing, this person looks extremely expensive and looks rich.

"Dizziness? Is there any other discomfort?" Xia Xingchi asked in a low voice, covering up the sound of water outside.

Hitting the head is not a trivial matter, and if someone dies, it will be over.