33

Xia Xingchi wanted to help Li Chengyuan to lie down on his back, but his hands were already shaking as if they were not his own, and the simple movement of trying to release the person in his arms was stiff for a long time without success.

Li Xiu, who was standing stupidly by the side, finally came back to his senses, first let out a short exclamation, and then hurried forward to help:

"Xingchi, don't worry, I'll help you—do you want to help President Li to the bed?"

Xia Xingchi shook his head.

He had some experience in dealing with sudden illnesses in all walks of life in the past, and he had studied it carefully for Li Chengyuan before, so he could not move rashly in this situation, he had to lie flat on the ground first.

The speed of the air emergency helicopter is much faster than that of an ordinary ambulance. Just now the emergency center also told him not to panic. It will take 20 minutes for the helicopter to arrive here.

Xia Xingchi held Li Chengyuan's cold hand and kept testing his pulse. He never felt that twenty minutes was so long.

"Xingchi, did you forget to take medicine for President Li?"

Li Xiu only thought that he didn't care about it in a panic, so he reached out to grab the medicine bottle that fell on the ground.

"No, don't give him the drug, he's not—"

In the middle of speaking, Xia Xingchi paused, and his heart began to waver for a while.

Everything is just based on unfounded speculation, and even from the source "Li Chengyuan was killed" is just an inference. The original book clearly stated that the villain BOSS had a sudden illness.

Not to mention making new assumptions based on uncertain assumptions. Was the sentence Li Chengyuan wanted to say before he fell into a coma really "not a heart attack"?

Everything in front of him was a typical heart attack symptom, maybe no one was poisoned at all, Li Chengyuan ate everything he ate with his own hands, and everyone drank the polenta and it was all right.

However, he delayed the treatment time and did not give him medicine immediately.

[What's going on, what's going on! ! In the end what happened? 】

[Don't scare me, tell me it's all fake! Why did Mr. Li suddenly cough up blood]

[God, is this a heart attack? How could it be so serious all of a sudden! 】

【Xia Xingchi, what are you hesitating about? ! Why not give him medicine! He has a heart attack. If you don't want to save him, you're killing someone! 】

[Xingchi baby, what's wrong with you? Are you scared silly? It’s okay, it’s okay, don’t be afraid, give President Li medicine quickly]

[I knew this mistress was the most vicious, believe me now? Slap in the face? Slap in the face? He wants to kill Li Chengyuan]

【Fuck Upstairs|Your mother shut up! What time is it and you are still quarreling and arguing, are you crazy! 】

No one cared about the cameras on the sidelines, and the live broadcast continued silently.

Xia Xingchi has always had a decisive and free-spirited personality, he never hesitates or regrets when making a choice, he has never experienced a decision that made him hesitant to the point where his teeth chattered.

"No!" He finally made a difficult decision, "Li Chengyuan can't take this medicine... taking it will make his condition worse."

Before the words fell, someone pushed open the door, and it was Xia Yu who rushed in in a hurry, with genuine worry and panic written all over his face, and said: