7

Xia Xingchi instantly conjured up a series of scenes with scary bgm:

Li Chengyuan quietly pushed the door into his room late at night, sat on the edge of the bed and stared at him expressionlessly—

I don't know how long I watched it, and no one knew what the cruel and ruthless Crazy Critic was thinking at that time.

Xia Xingchi swallowed, and asked unwillingly: "Aunt Li, is this the nightgown Li Chengyuan wore last night?"

Aunt Li didn't know why, so she just nodded in affirmation.

Xia Xingchi shuddered when he heard the words, like a vigilant little hedgehog with thorns all over his body erect.

He knew that Li Chengyuan was paranoid, but he didn't expect this person to be so scary and weird, and he went to observe how he slept in the middle of the night for no reason.

But I heard Aunt Li sigh with distress: "Mr. was not feeling well last night. I told him before that he can ring the bell to call me or someone at any time, but he doesn't like to bother people, but he wants to find medicine by himself."

When she got up at night, she happened to see the wall lamp on the second floor turned on. She thought she had forgotten to turn it off, but when she went upstairs, she saw Li Chengyuan standing in front of the medicine cabinet in the living room with a pale face and one hand on his chest.

It is estimated that the heart feels uncomfortable and takes medicine. If it is not a coincidence, no one will even know.

— He was unwell last night?

Xia Xingchi tilted his head slightly after hearing this, wondering if he was wrong.

After all, Li Chengyuan is a very popular big boss, so it stands to reason that he wouldn't be so bored that he would end up feeling unwell in the middle of the night to scare an unknown person.

After thinking about it, I still felt that he was suspicious, and I didn't dare to rush forward to question him boldly, so I had to figure out that I must keep a hand before going to bed next time.

.

In the inner hall on the second floor, Xia Xingchi finally ate the egg **** he had dreamed of, and at the same time began to sort out all kinds of doubts about Li Chengyuan.

Putting aside the frightening incident in the middle of the night, what's more terrible is that the plot went off the rails. Why didn't the big villain call off the engagement, instead he kidnapped him back?

He is just a small cannon fodder, and he has been miserable and poor for two lifetimes, with no interests worth seeking.

And Li Chengyuan has no emotional line in the book, let alone such a niche hobby as being a base.

The big chaebol, who was always alone until his death, really wanted to get engaged and married, right?

etc?

Xia Xingchi slapped his head, connected the words "marriage" and "death", and then he was enlightened.

This magnificent and sky-high mansion has an inheritance of tens of billions...

A flash of inspiration flashed in the mind of the little money fan, remembering that the first inheritance order of inheritance is "spouse"!

After all, being poor and afraid of being poor, the temptation of money ability can double Xia Xingchi's courage in an instant.

A few minutes ago, he was still thinking about how to ask Li Chengyuan to withdraw the engagement, and tried various ways.

But now that there is a huge cash cow in front of him, even if he has to face the moody, paranoid and cruel villain, Xia Xingchi instantly wants to shout "I can! I love at first sight and just want to get married!"