14

The brain-filling pictures gradually became unsuitable for children, Xia Xingchi quickly shook his head, and suddenly wanted to ask himself what role should he be?

Li Chengyuan dragged him twice in a row and refused to let him go. He must have identified the wrong person, so there is obviously only one truth—

I look a lot like his Bai Yueguang!

Then it all makes sense. No wonder Li Chengyuan not only didn't divorce the engagement according to the original plot after meeting him, but even offered him a monthly salary of one million to hire him to live with him.

Xia Xingchi used the original body to wear the book. He knew that he was different from the original owner. Li Chengyuan's so-called "believe in love at first sight" that day must be because he felt suitable as a substitute when he saw him!

Xia Xingchi was shocked when he realized that he had entered a new role without knowing it.

Anyway, it's not the life of the protagonist who is miserable at first glance. It's better to be a stand-in than cannon fodder.

Li Chengyuan muttered to himself for a moment, and finally let go of his hand in a daze. Seeing this, he quickly tiptoed up, left the room, and hurried downstairs to apply for foreign aid.

.

Before he could knock on the door of Uncle Ding's room, the door opened in front of him. The old man lacks sleep, has been woken up by the movement upstairs just now, and is about to go out to check:

"What's the matter, master? Is your husband sick again?"

Xia Xingchi immediately nodded as if grasping at straws: "He has a fever! I said to call the doctor, but he didn't cooperate at all, and he didn't tell me the number."

Uncle Ding understood: "Don't worry, young master, I'll call Dr. Zhao right now, and he will be there soon."

After thinking about it, he added, "Go and rest first, and I'll take care of it."

Xia Xingchi immediately shook his head, expressing that he would guard Li Chengyuan.

He didn't dare to go to sleep, after all he knew that Li Chengyuan would die at any moment, and he was very nervous when he saw that he was sick, for fear that he would find that such a big fiancé was gone when he woke up.

Uncle Ding couldn't help being a little surprised, it was already three o'clock in the morning, but Xia Xingchi wasn't impatient at all, his worried expression didn't have any elements of acting.

Long before the engagement, there were rumors that he was cowardly and selfish, but he dared to mutter "I don't want to take care of a short-lived sick child" and "I don't want to marry, why is Li Chengyuan still alive?"

After the short contact two days ago, Uncle Ding felt that the rumors could not be fully believed, and they might be fabricated by someone with a heart.

Now it seems that it is indeed a deliberate frame, and Master Xia is not like that at all.

The old man breathed a sigh of relief, and explained: "Don't worry, sir, it's easy to get sick in this season, but he recovers very quickly."

The subtext is to hope that Xia Xingchi will never find him annoying. He doesn't get sick often, and he never troubles others when he is sick.

The attitudes of others can't affect the current Li Chengyuan, but if Xia Xingchi hates him, it will definitely be a fatal blow to those who have finally overcome their psychological barriers.

Xia Xingchi naturally wouldn't be so cold-blooded, he just pointed to his head worriedly to signal Uncle Ding: "Li Chengyuan seems to be—"

Uncle Ding immediately understood what he meant, hesitated for a while before saying: "Sir, I was stimulated a little before, so I occasionally got confused, thinking that I was still in the old house... But these two years have rarely happened. "