19

===

The dinner party is approaching day by day, and people from all walks of life have begun to show their talents and build momentum to warm up.

Xia Xingchi flipped through Weibo, and the names of people on the trending searches were all familiar. He had already identified the people in the circle clearly in the past few days.

The original owner had already suffered enough for Xia Yu, and made countless enemies and black material everywhere. If there was another charge of deliberately pretending not to know people, being rude and playing big names, he would die unjustly.

Bored, he flipped through the pages, and casually clicked on a trending search for "#夏宇我喜欢Depending on hard work#".

He is worthy of being a popular idol, and various marketing accounts and trolls overwhelmingly praised his character design of "he is clearly a wealthy young master, but he wants to keep a low profile and rely on his own efforts".

Although fame is all due to spending money and resources from his family, and although he is so "low-key" that people all over the country know that he is a rich second generation, any doubts are sprayed by crazy fans and quickly disappear. Only Xia Yu is inspirational and unique. .

Xia Xingchi tilted his head, recalling the tragic ending of the original cannon fodder:

As the real rich young master, Xia's parents forced the original owner not to reveal his identity, just to avoid affecting Xia Yu's stardom.

So much so that until the original owner died, he was still infamous for the original sin of "suspected to be an illegitimate child of the Xia family". Xia Yu, a fake who has taken over the magpie's nest, has instead become a "poor" victim, a "real" wealthy son.

The original owner cowardly endured this grievance until his death, but Xia Xingchi really couldn't bear it. Leaving aside other things for the time being, just talking about the importance of coffee position and reputation directly affects making money.

As the saying goes, blocking someone's way of making money is like killing one's parents, whoever dares to influence a small fortune fan's promotion to stardom and make a lot of money, he must fight desperately on the spot.

.

"What's going on here?" Xia Yu asked angrily, pointing to the dinner invitation list on his phone, "When did his name appear!"

In front of him was his ace manager, Feng Yingxu, who was also one of the very few people who knew the truth about his and Xia Xingchi's identities.

Most of Xia Yu's ingenious persona marketing came from Feng Yingxu's handwriting, and Feng Yingxu naturally knew what he was anxious about.

Xia Xingchi has been vigorously suppressed not only for pleasure, but also because he must not be popular or appear in the public's attention—

Otherwise, it would be difficult to hide the true and false young master.

"Don't worry," Feng Yingxu analyzed, "Even if this dinner is highly publicized, there are so many people on the red carpet every year, and no one has ever relied on this popularity."

"But Xia Xing...!" Xia Yu was so angry that he opened his mouth but was suddenly speechless.

He wanted to say, "But Xia Xingchi looks so good, if people see him, he will definitely get hot."

But he felt wrong, he clearly remembered that this person looked mediocre, very similar to his cheap father Xia Pingjian, rustic and strong, he could only be used as a foil in the entertainment industry.