1

"What's your attitude? Since you changed your surname to Xia, this is your responsibility!"

The woman who spoke was gorgeously dressed, and the diamond-filled necklace on her chest was extraordinarily dazzling under the bright lights of the dinner party.

Xia Xingchi yawned lazily, and while eating cake in the corner, he listened to her stand-up comedy in his left ear and out in his right ear.

It is an honor for anyone to attend Mr. Li's engagement banquet.

Only Xia Xingchi was not happy. Not only was he chased away from the ducks, he was put on the shelf and got engaged, but he was also "monkey-observed" by everyone. There were countless eyes observing him both openly and secretly.

Just three nights ago, he just created the death method of social weird news—

I finished my third job on a rainy night, and when I walked under a tree, I was struck dead by a lightning.

It was excruciatingly painful to be hit. Fortunately, the process was relatively quick, and he lost consciousness in a short time.

If I could leave a last word, it would probably be the headline of the news: Shocked, it is true that thunder cannot walk under trees?

"You know the situation of the Xia family, this marriage must be used to tide over the difficulties," the woman continued, "Without this big tree, you can continue to collect the trash! It's such a big good thing, you are lucky, you can get it cheap and act like a good boy ?”

The current situation is that Xia Xingchi has unpreparedly penetrated into the novel with distorted views, and has become the real young master who was secretly replaced, and this article cannon fodder.

The person in front of him was Liu Yi, the original owner's stepmother. When he returned to the wealthy family, his biological mother had already passed away.

To Liu Yi, she is not her own son anyway, so among the real and fake young masters, she obviously favors the fake young master who has been raised for many years—

That is, the villain protagonist Shou in the book, the popular idol singer, Xia Yu who is standing not far away, talking and laughing gracefully.

It has been a year since the original owner was taken home, and he finally turned from a poor ghost to an eighteen-line artist, but he was less than a month away from being cannon fodder.

The fuse of the fate of the cannon fodder was the original owner's riot and escape from marriage at the engagement ceremony.

Suddenly, as if a handful of fish food was sprinkled on the water, everyone moved closer to the distance, obviously someone was there.

Liu Yi said coldly, "Behave well later, don't try to run away!", then turned around and followed.

Xia Xingchi thought that the only person who could have such influence was his fiancé Li Chengyuan.

As the richest and most powerful figure in the book, it is a pity that Li Chengyuan is not the protagonist, but the most ruthless and crazy villain, who eventually died young.

Xia Xingchi turned around and picked up the red wine from the attendant's tray, estimating the price of the wine in his heart, and how much the engagement banquet cost.

Just as I was thinking, I saw an uninvited guest walking towards me.

Xia Yu, as the protagonist of the white lotus, has a very innocent face, sincere and eager at the moment:

"Brother, I have accidentally robbed you so much over the years... This time I am willing to bear it for you! You go, I will get engaged to Li Chengyuan for you!"