26

As soon as this unceremonious question came out, everyone immediately froze in place.

Obviously no one can imagine that the little 18th line with no background would dare to talk to Mr. Li with such an attitude,

And it sounded like he was suspiciously questioning Li Chengyuan's pretense?

The scene froze, and everyone thought that this was the courage of "doing nothing" and ruining their stardom every minute.

Unexpectedly, it was actually Li Chengyuan, but he was not sullen as everyone expected, but his face was expressionless for a moment, and he remained silent for a long time with a cold face—it seemed a little bit embarrassed and dazed.

Seeing that the situation was not good, the director team hurried forward to persuade them to fight, for fear that the two would quarrel in front of the camera on the spot, and the original experience of life would become a couplet mediation column.

"Hey, that's right!" the assistant director stepped forward to cheer up the atmosphere, "Mr. Li, think again, Xingchi is saying that this may be a psychological hint... Maybe it will be cured if you think about it! Yes! Bar!"

Everyone:?

It didn't play a role in adjusting the atmosphere at all, and the scene became even weirder and frozen, which made the assistant director so embarrassed that he wanted to scratch his head on the spot.

Fortunately, Xia Xingchi has already realized that this is still in front of the camera, and just now he opened his mouth in a fit of anger and lifted half of his vest

He quickly rode the donkey down the slope, his eyes still staring at Li Chengyuan, but he said: "Yes, that's what it means. President Li, think again?"

Li Chengyuan pursed his lips slightly, and the tip of his ears burned slightly. He naturally knew that this was just smoothing things over - but how could Xia Xingchi know that he wasn't dizzy?

Or did the little liar recognize him and remember the previous incident?

[Fuck, Xia Xingchi's words really scared me, he really dares]

[Help, Xingchi, what's wrong with you, don't mess with the boss, don't mess with the boss, woo woo woo, I don't want my baby to be blocked]

[No...why do I feel that Li Chengyuan is a little afraid of Xia Xingchi? His expression was obviously stunned just now]

[Isn't this funny, why don't you say that the earth is bigger than the sun? 】

【real! I think so! As soon as Xia Yu approached, Boss Li impatiently told him to leave, but Xia Xingchi questioned him with this attitude, and he just didn't speak? 】

[Knock it, knock it! I just said they have something! Hahahaha I didn't expect Xingchi to be the family's final decision! 】

[I don't believe it, thank you, Mr. Li Dumei, please, where is this going? 】

Li Chengyuan pursed his lips, and after a while, he gave a faint "hmm", accepting the trembling steps handed to them by the director team.

The director team immediately breathed a sigh of relief. Although they accepted Mr. Li's hint and wanted to help expose the relationship between the two in this reality show, it would be too scary if the official announcement was made in the form of a quarrel.

Mr. Li's little fiancé is a thorn in his face at first glance, and he dares to offend anyone with his violent temper after being annoyed.

Xia Xingchi was stained with iodophor, and he really wanted to press Li Chengyuan's wound on the back of his hand to avenge his deceitful behavior, but he still couldn't bear it.