Part 2

*******

Becky reach home soaked in rain water. The rain already stop but her eyes won't stop pouring tears. She feels so disheartened right now.

"P'Freen is so mean to me." She said as she change to dry clothes.

She feels warm now but her heart still feel cold. She can not believe Freen just left her in the rain. Her eyes swell up to another wave of tears again. She open the old box and carefully picked up the small ring and the paper.

"You are no longer the same P'Freen that I loved before." She said and cry for more.

****

Flashback...

Becky is in grade school.

She is looking to her left and right to make sure none of her school bullies is in the premises. She settle in the park bench to eat her lunch. She was about to dig in when there appears a shadow that covers her food. She got nervous thinking that her bullies located her.

"I'm so sorry. I did not mean to run away. But I have no more money. I'm just so so hungry right now. I need to eat. I promise I will give you my allowance tomorrow." She said with her eyes shut close. She is so terrified to even look at them.

There was silence.

She did not hear anything back... she was expecting thay her bullies will snatch her lunch box or would hurt her but nothing like that happen. She instead hear a cute little laugh.

She open her eyes and saw a cute young lady infront of her.

"You are so cute."

"Huh? Who are you?"

"You don't know me?"

Becky tilt her head to think. She stare at lady's face, she is not familiar with her. She dress like she is from middle school, Becky did not know anyone from middle school so she is certain that she don't know the girl.

"No." She replied.

The girl smile at her.

"Cool." She said and sat down next to her. "You will know me soon. My name is Freen Sarocha, I'll be star and you will see me on bill boards." She said and laugh.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes." She said confidently.

Becky just shrugged her shoulder and continue eating.

"Can you stop looking please? Or do you want to share?" She asked. Freen is looking at her as she eats. It makes her feel awkward.

Freen shake her head.

"No. Just continue eating. I'm happy to see you eat."

"You are weird." She said and finished her food.

"So you have bullies here?" Freen asked after a while.

Becky just nod her head as she picks up her lunch box and put it in her bag.

"Do not let your bullies win. Fight back!"

"I can not. They are big and I'm weak."

"You can do it. No matter how big they are..bullies are ones that are weak. They pick on you because they are insecure of themselves."

She thought of it for awhile. She did not attempt on fighting back because she is so afraid of them. Maybe she can fight back.

"Okay, I will try."

"Good. Let me know what happen. Meet me again here tomorrow." Freen smile again.

"Okay. Lets meet again tomorrow." Becky replied happily.