Special Chapter - Two Freen 😾🥰

💭 Early in the morning in their condo. (The set up is in 5th dimension)

Becky is in the living room and doing her morning routine of early work out while Freen is busy making coffee in the kitchen.

"Love, you want coffee?" She asked.

"Yes, please. No sugar." Becky replied as she is cutting out sugar in her diet. She is obsessively health conscious here and makes sure that she and Freen is living a healthy life style.

"Noted."

After a while, Freen approach her with a  freshly brewed black coffee. Becky finish her reps and join Freen in the sofa.

"You sweat alot." She said as she hand her a towel and water.

Becky smile.

"Its nice to sweat in the morning. You should try it."

"Work out? No way! I rather clean the house." Freen said as she really enjoys cleaning than working out.

Becky sip her coffee.

"Well..you do you. I'm fine with that. Hehe I never enjoy cleaning so still a win for me." She said smiling.

The door bell rings and both look at each other.

"Are you expecting someone?" Freen asked.

"This early? No. But probably delivery." Becky replied and put down her coffee to check the door.

Her jaw drops when she open the door and saw Freen outside.

"Good morning, love. How are you feeling today?" Freen in her sleepy tone. She is yawns. She looks like she is from taping.

"What the —." Becky looked at Freen in the living area back to other Freen in the outside.

"Why you look like you saw a ghost there?" Freen from the living room asked.

"Babe... I am looking at you now." Becky said not breaking eye contact to Freen from the outside.

"What do you mean?" Freen peak outside and — "Holy shit! Is that me right there?"

The two Freen looked at each other and each grab Becky's arm.

"Come here." / "Come with me." They said in unison.

Becky can not move as both holding her and pulling her from different direction.

"Wait! I will get hurt if you do not stop this."

They automatically remove their grip to Becky's arm. But they angrily gaze at each other.

"Who are you?" / "Who the heck are you?"

"I'm Freen."

"I'm the real Freen."

Becky look at them confused. She keeps on looking at both of them and she can not decide which one is real.

I guess they are both real?

"There should only be one Freen."

They grab each other as they are both ready to fight. They wrestle inside and break some glass and vase.

Why the heck are they fighting!???

They both have scratches on their face when Becky break them off.

"Stop! You are both Freen." She said loudly to caught their attention.

That is when...

"Love.. Loveee.. you are dreaming again." It was Freen voice.

Becky open her eyes and saw her beautiful bunny on her side.