Part 22

GAP the series season 2 postpone filming because of the incident. Freen needs to rest for awhile to recover from her injury and Becky limit her work load as she take care of her gf. Its been a few days and Becky is still in 7th street. She is concern that the ring might be broken as it did not send any message or blinking red light when its time to go.

She was looking at the ring when Freen caught her in the kitchen.

"Its cute that you still wear that. " Freen commented and lean on to give her a kiss on the lips. She is always clingy like this. "I can give you a new ring but I bet you would still want that even tho there is nothing special in that ring. Its old and rusty."

Becky smile.

"Yes. I will not trade this to anything. This ring is one of a kind." Becky defended.

"It seems like it." Freen said with a smile. She hug her tenderly.

You do not have an idea how special this ring to me. This ring leads me back to you, my P'Freen.

They stay in that position for while. They both love to hug and cuddle.

"Love..." Freen call her out. There is something in the way she calls her that is so endearing in her ears.

Freen break the hug to look at her like she was asking for something.

"Its been a while.." She said and kiss her again on the lips.

"What do you want?" She asked giggling.

Freen shyly smile and pulled her closer. She buried her head into Becky's neck like a cat.

"Hmmmm..."

"What do you want?" She asked again but she knows exactly what her little bunny wants.

"It feels like forever since the last time that we made love but can't ask you because you might still not feeling it.." She said almost a whisper.

Becky giggled and tried to look at her.

"Hmmm.. its not that I am not feeling it. I'm afraid that you will be tired. The doctor said you need to rest, right?"

"That sounds like an excuse right now. I had enough rest. I have so much energy already." She said cutely complaining like a kid.

Becky laugh.

"Is that so?" Becky said and caress Freen's head. It still has bandage but it stop bleeding for a few days back. The doctor said she should refrain on doing physical activity as it will might start the bleeding again and Becky have been strict with that rule.

But maybe today is an exception.

"Just promise that you will be gentle. I don't want to exhaust you." Becky said smiling.

Freen eyes sparks when she heard the green light. She become so excited right away.

"I promise. I'll be gentle as always." Freen said and happily kiss her again.

Becky close her eyes and gave in to her little bunny's request.

Making love to the one you truly love makes it just simply perfect.