Part 28

In the 5th street..

Becky wakes up from a long and deep sleep. She instantly panic when she remembers the conversation she had with her other self. She can not remember if she was able to talk to Lilly or what... but she remember calling her out really really hard.

She tried to sit down but someone behind the blanket is stopping her.

Who is this?

She slowly uncover it and saw Freen next to her. Freen arms are cling to her body that is why she can not move at all. She feel relieve looking at Freen that is peaceful sleeping.

"P'Freen..." She called her out and Freen slowly open her eyes.

"Good morning." Freen said and immediately kiss her on the lips. "I can not sleep at my house so I came here last night."

"Who let you in?"

"Your Mom did." She said and clings to her more.

"I see." Becky said a little suspicious on Freen as she is more clingy... her P'Freen is not this clingy in the morning.

She look at her intently to confirm her gut feel.

Shit! This is still the Freen of 7th street...

"Did you go anywhere else last night?" She asked.

Freen nods her head and open her eyes fully to make an eye contact to Becky.

"I was in the hospital. I talked to Irin."

"You just talk to her?" Her heart pound as she is afraid that Freen might seek revenge on this dimension.

"Yes." Freen replied and smile at her. "I was tempted to do something really bad but... do not worry, it did not happen."

Becky looked at Freen.

She heave a sight. She must have forgotten that 7th street Freen has the kindest soul. Freen might feel distraught of what happen but her kind heart will always prevail.

She miss this P'Freen. The bright aura and smiling P'Freen but....

"P'Freen, I miss you so much. I want to spend time with you too but this is not your timeline. Go back to your own Becky. I'm sure that she is waiting for you on the other side of dimension." She said as her tears fall. "I need my P'Freen back as well.."

Freen looked at her confused.

"What do you mean? I do not understand."

"You need to go back. I don't know how but you must go." Becky said with fear in her voice. She is now realizing that her P'Freen is somewhere stuck in the limbo.

And the light that her other self mentioned yesterday... Omy goodness!!

Becky cried uncontrollably.

"Becky.. I do not understand. Please do not cry. I do not understand what you are asking me to do." Freen said utterly confused and out of mind of what is happening. "How can I go back to my own Becky. You are my only Becky. What are you saying love?"

****

In 7th street...

Freen's body is in the operation table. The bullet pass through some of her vital organs so the operation is taking longer than it should be. She had cardiac arrest already but the doctors was able to revive her to continue the operation.

It was declared a successful operation but they need to wait for 24 hours observation period to know if her body recovers well from the operation.

After about 20 hours mark...