Part 9

‼️This story/scene is not based on any real events.

*****

"Do not eat or drink anything unless it is from me or P'Jon. At this point it is hard to know who we can trust." Freen said phasing back and forth while Becky is seated with Jon in her side.

They are now in police station to file a formal case. The police find out that the milk tea has rat poison mixed to it. It is clearly an attack to Becky because the suspect left a note that it is for her. Last week, there is also similar attack directed to Freen, she ate a salad that has the same poison mixed to it. They had to rush her to hospital because of that.

"You too P'Freen. We should be careful from now on." Becky said and tried to pacify Freen. "Relax for now. I'm okay. I will not let anything bad to happen to us. " She added as she stood up and hold Freen's hand.

Freen look at their hand...she feel relieve for this simple gesture.

"Are you okay now?" Becky asked and rub her hand gently to comfort her.

Freen relaxed a bit and nod her head.

A moment later, the investigator come out and ask for Freen to follow him to the room. He said he need to get Freen's statement then Becky will be next.

Freen walk out the room after an hour fully drained out. As if they exhaust all of her energy in that room.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Becky asked but Freen just look at her with fear in her eyes.

"Becky..." Freen called out her name as if she want to say one hundred other things at once that she could only say her name instead.

Is there something wrong?

When its Becky's turn to give out her statement, she was surprised that his first question to her was "How long you know Freen?"

She answered 3 years based on the start of filming of GAP season one.

"Do you trust her?" The investigator ask again.

She raised her brow to this question.

"Yes. I trust her." She declared.

The investigator scuff and smile mischeviously.

"Do you recognize this notes, and do you have any idea who wrote this?"  He said and laid out the pictures of sticky notes. She recall that these are sticky notes in their tent — these are from Freen. Freen likes to write random word of affirmation on the set.

"Yes. I do recognize. They are P'Freen's notes and handwritting."

"Nothing is 100% sure yet but we got these tested to compare the hand writings from the note that is in your drink." He said and look at her. "As of now, Freen is our number 1 suspect."

"No!" Becky exclaimed. "You are clearly mistaken. Freen is someone that will not ever hurt anyone. She will definitely not hurt me."

The investigator just shrugged his shoulder and smile as if he is enjoying that she is pissed off right now.

"You should do your job better and find the real suspect. It is not P'Freen." She said firmly.

He smiled and laid another set of pictures. The pictures looks familiar to her. They are similar pictures on her bed room  in her dimension— its just that they are on reverse role. Becky is the star and Freen is a fan.

In this dimension, Freen is the one that loves her first. Her heart melt on this thought.

"She knows you more than 3 years. She follows you around as a fan. She has loads of pictures of you on her phone and her room. She adores you. She loves you. She is obsessed of you. She is basically your stalker."

Stalker?
I have the same pictures like that with her but I am not a stalker!

She wanted to blurt it out but she stopped herself. She instead calm herself and look him straight in the eyes.

"She is my girlfriend and she has all the right to have my pictures." She said as calm as she could possibly do. "Now, do your job, find the real culprit and stop our time." She said stone cold before she stand up.

"I'm not done yet."

"Sure. But I refuse to talk with you again without my lawyer." She said and step outside.

She hurriedly look for Freen outside the police station. She tried calling her but she is not answering. She called Jon and fortunately he answered. Freen is with him waiting for her in the car parking lot. She run as fast as she could and when she saw Freen, her eyes bawl in tears. She can not believe that Freen became a suspect on this.

She run towards her and hug her tight. She does not care if anyone will recognize them and take pictures of them like this. She just wanted to hug her so much!

"I trust you. You are the only one that I will trust this much...even if it cause my life. I will still trust you." She whispher and Freen nods in understanding.

"And I promise that I will not ever hurt you like they said I would." Freen said crying too.

They both hug for a while before they decided to go home.

In Becky's room, she write an entry to her diary. She made it detailed as she could so when her other self reads it — she will be updated.

Then, she wrote in the end.

"Trust P'Freen. Always trust her."

I hope you will read this and believe on her no matter what will be the result of that handwritting test because she is your P'Freen. You should trust her.

The ring on her finger flash red. She know its time to go back.

/black out/

She is open her eyes and she is now on the 7th street park bench. She look around and she knows that she is back again.

"Hey!" She immediately said when she saw the lady street sweeper.

"Oh! Hi there!" The lady smile at her

***