Part 15

Freen was waiting for Becky reaction. She is starting to feel embarrass about the situation as she felt that it is unappropriate to think of Becky that way. She is tempted to take back what she said but she stay still to give her time to process.

"Did you really imagine that it was me?" She asked again. Their faces are still close to each other.

"Yes." She replied to confirm.

There was a few second of silence between them until Becky suddenly lean on to kiss her on the lips.

"Did you just....kiss me?" She said as if her mind still processing what just happen.

It was a gentle quick kiss. It happened really fast. Freen felt the soft lips of Becky into her lips. It was enough for her face to turn red.

"You really turn red." Becky commented. She looks extremely satisfied seeing Freen turn red because of the kiss.

Freen look at Becky that is now smiling from ear to ear.

"And Yes, I kissed you." Becky declared.

****

The next day...

Irin is driving while Becky is in the passenger seat. They are on their way to the taping area. It is somewhere out of town... they will be shooting there for two days and one night.

"You kissed in your dream?" Irin asked confused at Becky's story. She needs a little bit more convincing to believe that it actually happen.

"No! It was not a dream. It is real." Becky said firmly. She been repeating the whole story to Irin but her bestie keeps on making fun of her.

"Bestiee... I'm now concern." Irin look at her in all seriousness. "Are you sleeping well lately? What have you been doing?"

"Ugh! It is real. It really happen. We went to her house and then one thing lead to another and we kissed."

"Okay." Irin is still skeptical. "Let say I believe you and you really did go to her house then as I you said, 'you shared a kiss'. I have a question — Did she kiss you or you kiss her?" She asked.

"I kiss her. Why does it matter?" She replied without even thinking anything about it.

"Oh! I see. That make sense."

"What do you mean?"

Now Becky is confused.

"I mean you kissed her. Obviously, you would do that. But what is her response?" Irin asked that made Becky question herself too.

What is her response?

Becky recall that Freen walk out after the kiss. Then suddenly appear after few minutes to tell her that she already book her a cab to bring her home.

"So, what is her response?" Irin asked again that knocked her senses back to reality.

Becky sadly heave a sigh.

"She walks out. Then she kicks me out of her house. But not harsh way. She is nice that she book me a cab." She said in her sad voice.

"That sounds more real to me now." Irin said teasing her bestie.

"I don't know. Sometimes my delusional thought ruin my perspective on reality." She was over the moon to share that kiss with Freen that her memory skip the part that she kicked her out of the house after that kiss.

// flashback to Becky's mind...

"Did you really imagine that it was me?"

"Yes." Freen replied to confirm.