Part 32

A few months later, in 5th dimension...

"I think this will be my last series." Becky said in one of her alone time with Freen.

"Why? Are you giving up your dream of being an actress?"

"Not really but I feel like I want to try something else. I feel like my calling is not really on this path."

She's been thinking a lot lately and she feels like she want to redirect her energy to somewhere else aside from acting.

"Thats interesting. What do you want to try?" Freen asked curious about it. She will definitely support it no matter what.

"I want to pursue writing. I completed a book already and sent it to publishing company. One of them accepted it so I want to focus on that."

"Wait— ."  Freen looked at her with disbelief and amusement in her eyes. "When did you do all that? I'm surprise! I mean I'm happy for you but how come you did not tell me that."

"I am not that confident yet so I keep it to myself first."

"When did you receive the confirmation from the publishing company?"

"Just last week."

"Last week?" Her eyes widen. "Wow! We should've done something to celebrate. This is huge, love. Congratulations!" Freen said that she hug Becky out of excitement.

"Thank you." She can not believe that Freen will be this supportive to her carreer shift.

"Can I atleast read it? What is it about?" She asked with full enthusiasm.

Becky smile and shyly said, "Its a bit of a fantasy about multiple dimensions. I have this idea that we are living in to an interconnected dimensions that is why sometimes we feel some kind of dejavu because somehow these events already happen in one of dimension we are in. Just different set up or timeline."

Freen looked at her — jaw drop.

"Why does it sounds like some sort of reality than a fantasy to me?" Freen said really amused of what she heard. "The concept is really nice. Now I want to read it."

Becky laughed.

"Love, I know the concept is freakin out of this world. You do not have to go over board with your compliment."

"I am not exaggerating! The concept is real good."

Becky smile. She feels glad that someone close to her supports her like this.

"Okay. I will send you the working file later." She said with a wide smile in her lips.

"Sure! Sure! I'm excited. Is there some romance in there too?"

"No. I don't like romantic antics." She laughed.

"Oh why? Put something like — love from other dimension. Or love from multiple dimension. That would be nice idea, right?" Freen said throwing all of her ideas to Becky.

"Yeah! I'll think about it."

****

In the gates dimension...

Lilly and Tulips are sitting next to each other as they observe their favorite couple.

"Are you sure the keepers remove their memories already? Why does Becky and Freen of 5th seems to remember bits of it?" Tulips ask.

"Yes, we are 100% sure! Memories been remove but their heart can still remember some of it but they will not be able to recall anything. It would come as just kind of a dream or an imagination to them." She explained.

"Ohhh! I see." She said and look at her twins. "Are you still mad at me? I cause havoc to your watch."

Lilly smile.

"I want to be mad at you but I think what happen is part of fate so I could not really blame you of what happened." Lilly said and recall the beautiful final moment of Freen of 7th street and Becky of the 5th.

They had their love confirmation and closure. It was short lived but atleast they had their moment together.

"I think you are right! Everything happens because of fate." Tulips agree.

Lilly stood up and turn to her twins again.

"By the way, I must say — why your dimension is so slow? When would Freen and Becky confirm their feelings? Its been three years already." Lilly said.

Tulips laugh and look at her watch.

"Well according to this— they are still on track."

"Ugh! Can you do something to make it faster? I'm getting impatient."

"No. I will let them take their time." She said patiently. "I am happy to see them enjoy each other company like this."

"Good thing I was not assigned to them cause they are moving so slow to my liking." Lilly laugh. "They will have another series and a movie before they admit their feelings, right? Omy goodness that is like 5 years worth of time. What are they doing?"

Tulips laugh at her impatient twin.

"That is why you are not assigned here. But do not worry, they will get there. Freen and Becky will always be the end game." She said with a happy smile.

"Yeah! That is right." Lilly agree then she suddenly remember something. "But why did you said to Becky that there could be a dimension that they will not end up together?" She asked referring to a conversation of Becky and Tulips in the beach.

"I just said it to mess up with her cause she needs a little bit of push to realize that her P'Freen is just infront of her." She laugh.

"Becky of 7th street is fine. They seek medication abroad and she got cured. You got me nervous there for a second." Lilly said as she saw it from Becky's memory when they are in the process of wiping them off.

"Well it pays off, right? Sometimes they need to hear it or see it from a perspective of possibility of losing something so they would realize the value of whats infront of them."

Lilly looked at her twins amuse.

"We might be very different in some ways but I am happy to be your twin." She said.

"I feel the same but don't you dare touch my dimension. I do not trust you."

"Awww.. I was just about to say that I want to watch yours for a couple of weeks."

"No! I do not trust you."

"How about 5 days?"

"Never!!!" 😾

+++End+++

This story has come to an end. FINALLY !!! 🙌

Let me review my drafts — If I find anything interesting to share, I will post them as Special Chapter but if I found nothing — Then, see you all in Fantasy #2! THANK YOUUUUU!!!🙏