Part 10

"Hey!" She immediately said when she saw the lady street sweeper.

"Oh! Hi there!" The lady smile at her.

The lady approached her with the brightest smile.

"How are you? Living the dream?" The Lady asked.

"I am not dreaming! It is real, right?" She asked for confirmation.

The lady nods at her.

"It is real." She smile before she continues. "And before you think that you are some kind of special because you visit one dimension.. I must tell you that  it is not rare to have this kind of experience. Well, it is pretty common specially for kids."

"For kids?"

"Yes! Kids can jump back and forth to other dimension without them knowing about it."

"But I am an adult now."

The lady stop and look at her from head to toe. She looked surprise and amuse.

"Oh right! Then you are special. It is pretty rare for adults." She said giggling.

Becky heave a sight. Talking to this lady making her feel dizzy. Their conversation is not making sense.

"W-who are you? Are you God?" She asked.

"I'm Lilly. I'm the time and gate keeper of this park." She smile pleasantly.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You are already asking a question." She giggled again.

Becky rolled her eyes but she continue. "I've been in 7th street twice already and all I can think of is 7th street dimension is reverse to what I have here. For example, Freen is stone cold here while she is the sweetest in there, I am healthy here but I am dying there..." She paused and look at her sorroundings. "But the place looks the same. The people around me is the same. I'm confused."

"So what is your question dear?"

"I guess, I am just curious. How does dimension works?"

Lilly look around. She smile for a moment and look back at Becky with a smile in her lips.

"These dimensions are like mirror. It will show you what you need to see but you can only see based on what you perceive." She said before she stood up and walk towards the ballon vendor.

Becky followed her.

"Can I have one please?" The lady asked the ballon vendor then she turn to Becky. "Pay. I don't have money for ballon. I am just a mere street sweeper here."

Becky have no choice and paid for the ballon scratching her head. Lilly is singing and dancing holding the ballon walking away from them. Becky turn away her glance for a second and when she look back, Lilly is nowhere to be found.

"Lilly..." She whispher and turn to the ballon vendor. "Where is she?" She asked him to which he just shrugged his shoulder and leave her alone.

***

Becky went home and write to her diary. She made sure to be as detailed as possible like she did in her diary in 7th street.

"These dimensions are like mirror. It will show you what you need to see but you can only see based on what you perceive."

Lilly's words keep on ringing to her head.

"These dimensions are like mirror. It will show you what you need to see but you can only see based on what you perceive."

"What does it mean?" She whisper. She was not able to clarify it because Lilly suddenly disappear.

She just sigh.

Her mind goes to Freen of 7th street right now. Her guts tells her that she is innocent. Her heart breaks thinking that Freen is being accused to something that she is not even capable of doing.

They are mistaken ...or she is the one that is mistaken?

She shake her head to dismissed that thought in her head. She does not want to doubt Freen. She should not doubt her like she said to her other self through the diary.

She is like her. She is a fan of Freen for a long time in this dimension. She has a lot of pictures of Freen too... but these are harmless act of admiration. She don't want anything bad to happen to Freen. That is why she believe that Freen in 7th street is also innocent.

The investigator is just being overly dramatic.

Becky stood up and look herself in the mirror.

"Am I missing something?" She asked her reflection. "I hope not cause if I do.. my others self is in danger right now. Poor self. She is already fighting for her life because of illness and now she has her life threaten to whoever gave her that drink."

She sigh again.

Mirror.

She look at her reflection.

"There is 3 to 4 days advance to that dimension.. does that means.. whatever happens there would also occur here?" She asked to herself. "I need to find out."

Shooting day...

This is the day of Freen food poison incident. Becky plans to save Freen in this dimension. She can not let her get hurt. She will do everything on her power to avoid it.

"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt my P'Freen. Not on my watch."