Part 7

After the photo shoot. Becky is in Irin's car..

"Thank you for calling us. Nice to work with you again. I'm excited Bestieee!!!" Irin exclaimed. She is driving while Becky is in the passenger seat.

"No. I'm actually the one to say thank you because you and Noey save the shoot. Happy to work with you again. I have my personal driver back." She giggled.

"Yes. I'm your official personal driver. I can drive you around."

"Of course!" Becky is excited too. "By the way, Mom is making banana bread today. You should stay abit when you drop me off."

Irin smile.

"Oh! Not gonna say no to that. Your mom's banana bread is my all time favorite."

They arrived at Becky's house just in time. Her mom sliced the newly baked banana bread for them.

"How was the shoot?" Her Mom ask.

"It was nice. There are some challenges but thanks to Irin— it was all fine now." Becky said and pour some orange juice to Irin's glass.

"Freen made a scene again... she yelled at Becky and that made other actress uncomfortable that they left the shoot." Irin explained to her mom. "Then, Becky called me and Noey to replace them."

"She yelled at you again? I really don't like Freen now."

"No. She did not yell at me." Becky defended. "She just said something that offends me a bit.. but she did not yell or anything."

"She yelled at you that makes everyone uncomfortable.. well — Thats what I heard from the staff." Irin said and drink the orange juice. "Mom, she always defend Freen like that." She said directing to Becky's Mom.

"Yes, I know. She is her idol thats why she don't see any fault on her." Mom said shaking her head.

"But she really did not yell at me this time."

"Yeah! Right!" Irin said teasing.

Mom and Irin laughed at her. Becky's eyes roll at them and she stood up.

"I'll change my clothes." She said to excuse herself.

She went to her room to change. She is annoyed to Irin and her Mom teaming up against P'Freen. Freen might have said some mean things today but she did not yell at her. She is really annoyed when someone say untrue things about Freen even if its her Mom or her Best friend Irin.

She was about to leave her room when she saw that the box is shinning from the inside. Her eyes widen and she feel excited. She run towards the box and immediately grab it.

This is it! I'm going back to 7th street.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Her Mom asked.

"I'm going somewhere. I'll be back soon." She said and rushed outside.

Both Irin and Becky's Mom left dumb founded.

She rushed to the 7th street put the ring on and close her eyes.

/black out/

***

Becky open her eyes. She heard a beeping sound and saw a machine next to her. She look around and thought that she is in the hospital. She almost freak out when she realize that the machine is hooked up to her but then she remember that her other self is sick so that is probably why she is here right now. There are hospital personnel around her.

"How are you feeling?" Someone asked her.

"I'm good. Thank you." She said.

"Do you feel dizzy?"

"No." She is not dizzy but she do feel uncomfortable with the machine next to her. "What is this?" She asked.

"This is for your Chemotherapy Ms. Becky. Don't worry we will be done soon." The nurse said with a warm smile.

I thought my other self doesn't want to receive any treatment? Hmm.. but it is good that she finally listen to her doctor.

"Ms. Beck, I know that you are tired and I know that your situation is confidential. I should not talk to you like this but I just want you to know that I am a huge fan of you and Freen. You two are such an inspiration to me. I will do my best to take care of you.I hope you regain your strength soon."

Becky's hunch is right! She was transported to the other dimension again where she and Freen is a huge star. Looks like the nurse is a fan of them.

Becky smile at her.

"I'll fight and beat this disease." She said boldly to which the nurse's jaw drop.

Nurse got teary eyed.

"Why?" Becky asked the nurse.

"I'm just happy that you said that cause this past few days you were so discourage to fight. I am just happy so happy right now." She said wiping her tears away. "Please don't let the head nurse know that I cried." She said and look away to stop herself for crying for more.

"Your secret is safe with me." She replied.

The session completed and she stayed there for a while to rest. Then, her mom arrived in the hospital to pick her up...and drive her home.

Everything seems normal here..

Her home and room looks the same.

She look around and saw a notebook. This is the same notebook she have. She thought that her others self maybe likes to keep a diary too. She flip the pages and saw the latest entry but its weird because the date is advance.

"Mom, what is the date today?" She asked.

Her Mom answered her from the living room.

"So this dimension is 3 or 4 days advance..." she whispher to herself. She made a mental note to put this detail in the notebook when she is back.

She scan the notebook and read the latest entry.

Becky, why do you have to tell Freen that you love her. You will be gone soon. You will leave her heartbroken. What are you thinking? Now you have to get better... you have to get better!

Her eyes swell up reading this. She now understand everything. Her other self loves Freen too but just afraid that she would not be able to make it because of her illness. But because she made a move with Freen in her last visit here, she left her otherself no choice but to receive a treatment.

She pick up a pen and wrote something.

Becky, you will get better and you will spend your healthy self with Freen! You got this! 😉

***

I need names that we can ship for Becky and Freen aside from each other to use for this story.. any suggestion please... 😇