Part 18

The next day..7 am in the morning.

Faye just walk towards the breakfast table where Freen and Becky is seated next to each other.

"Good morning everyone." Faye greeted them and sat next to Freen.

"Good morning P'Faye." /"Morning."

"I can smell love vibe here." She said teasing the two. Then she lean on to Freen and wispher, "I heard from the staff that you two spend the night together. What happen to 'you will take things slow'?"

In their previous conversation, Freen mentioned that she is taking things slow between her and Becky but it seems like everything is moving too fast for them.

"I don't know too. Becky said she want to cut the chase and make it official right away." Freen is also wisphering.

Faye eyes widen.

"Really? You are official now? Woaaahhh!"

Freen just nod at her happily. She then turn to Becky to confirm. Becky just smile at her. Her eyes are so inlove that without any words Faye understood.

Faye scream happily. She hug both of them and congratulated the newly couple.

"Take care of Freen for me." Faye said towards Becky.

"Yes, of course!" Becky replied at her with full conviction.

Freen just look at Faye as if she is checking if Faye is really okay right now. She immediately feel relieve when she saw the sincerity in her eyes.

"I'm really happy for the both of you." Faye added when she noticed that Freen is staring at her.

Freen nods. She knows exactly what she meant.

"Thank you."

The shooting went well that day. The day shoot light scene so everyone is relaxed. Freen and Becky low key flirt with each other by simply catching glances. They look adorable whenever they catch each other as it follows with cute shy smiles.

"Please tone it down a bit. I am single and I know it. You do not have to show it to my face." Faye jokingly said when she catch Freen glance again to Becky.

Faye being the only one who knows that the two are dating and in a third person lenses, she just pretend that she did not notice it or just simply do not mind them but she can not help to comment.

"What? I am not doing anything to you." Freen said trying to act innocent.

They are in a middle of shooting a scene. They just have a quick break to change the camera angle so they have time for quick chat.

"Ugh! You acting lovey dovey making me cringe."

Freen laughed but then she look at her seriously after a while.

"Faye... are you really okay with Becky and I dating?" She asked.

Faye used to have feelings with Freen. She confessed to her before and Freen flat out rejected her. Faye accepted it and they become close friends after that.

"Yes, I am. Just I said — I am happy to both of you."

Freen smile.

"Good. I really want Becky and I to explore and date but I do not want to lose my best friend in the process."

Faye eye brow arched and laugh at her.

"Why? Would you stop pursuing if I say so?" She asked as if daring her.

She become silent to which Faye laugh.

"I'm just kidding. I'm not that type of girl." She said. "Do not worry. I'll just be here and I will cheer for the both of you."

After that, the camera started rolling again.

The day went on smoothly that they end up wrapping the shoot an hour early. Everyone is happy about it and they are all packing their things to leave the venue.

"Bestie, are you going with me?" Irin asked Becky.

"No. She is going with me." Freen replied instead of Becky.

She look at Becky then to Freen.

"Eh? Why?" Irin asked confused.

"You do not have to worry about her from now on. I can take care of her." Freen said firmly.

Becky reach her hand to Freen's back to signal her to calm down a bit as she notice that she is getting a little bit heated out of nothing. Irin did not do anything aside of asking her.

"Bestie, I'll go with P'Freen for now. Lets just catch up some other time." She said to clear the air.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." She said with a big nod and smile to reassure her.

Irin stare into her eyes and pouted her lips as her sign of defeat.

"Okay." She cutely said before she left to which Becky find cute too that she smile.

"Tsk! I don't like her." Freen saw that Becky smile and she immediately feel jealous.

"P'Freen, Irin is my best friend. It is like you and P'Faye relationship. Please do not be jealous. I don't want you two to clash."

Freen sign.

"Okay. I'll try."

Freen and Becky leave the venue together. They stop to a drive thru to buy food to eat in the car while they are on their way back. They plan to visit some place to date but they figured that they are both tired and needed some rest that they just decided to meet the day after tomorrow for a proper date.

Becky arrive to her house really exhausted but happy at the same time. She literally fall asleep with smile in her face. She rested well and when she wake up with the light coming from the box.

She stare at it for a few second. She is contemplating if she still want to go to the 7th street.

Maybe one last time? I just want to check if my other self is okay...

She pick up the ring and put it in her pinky finger. She did not expect what happened next... She went black out right away.

In the 7th street...

"But I'm in my room. How is that possible? I thought I need to be in the park to be able to get to 7th street." Becky said as she open her eyes fully knowing that she is now in 7th street.

"Good morning love."

She look around and saw Freen beside her laying on the bed. They are in Becky's room.

Freen move to kiss her forehead and smile sweetly to her.

"Are you dreaming again?" She asked.

"Ah... yes." She answer hesitantly when she suddenly realize that this is the Freen that could be a suspect.

"Are you okay? What happen to your dream?" She asked curious.

"I don't remember."

Freen smile and lean on to her for a kiss. She automatically close her eyes to receive the kiss but she stay still and did not response. She kissed Freen in this dimension before and she remember feeling excited and happy about it ...but now it feels weird and different specially now that she realize that they are both naked underneath the blanket.

Why does it feel like I'm cheating to my P'Freen?

***