Part 23

My goodness! Why did I said I love her back! 🙃

Becky glanced at Freen that is happily eating pasta. She looks carefree and happy like she is plotting something in her head. They are in the villa's balcony with overlooking sea view. It has the best spot for sight viewing — specially during sunset.

"Are you okay if we spend time here overnight?" Freen asked but she did not look at her. She is looking at the sea side munching the pizza and pasta.

"I'm not sure. I do not have things prepared as I did not know that it will be an overnight stay."

"So you like to do overnight? And are you suggesting that we request clothes from the staff? Well, I think that can be arrange."

"Ha? I did not say that—-"

"Its okay. I can call the staff later. You do not have to worry about it. But next time you should prepare your things if you want an overnight stay." Freen smile sneakily.

Becky just sigh. She feels irritated.

This mischievous P'Freen!

"Do you want to check out the pool?" Freen ask after awhile.

"They have pool here?"

"Yes, infinity pool in the rooftop."

"Okay okay! I want to see!" Becky suddenly got excited. She forgot that she is mad at her.

Freen smile. She knows that she won again and she knows for sure that the pool will seal the deal.

Becky eyes sparks when she saw the pool. The view from Infinity pool is breathtaking.

This is perfect!

Freen smile mesmerized looking at Becky. She loves it when Becky is happy and excited.

"Do you want to request swimming clothes? And some sunscreen?" Freen asked.

Becky paused and look at Freen.

"Yes." She said with a smile on her lips.

Au note: Freen scam ! 🤣

***

They change their clothes and went straight to the pool. They are both wearing a two piece swim wear.

Freen just let Becky swim and enjoy the water. She step back and just stare at her.

"Are you happy?" She asked after a while.

Becky nods and look at her.

"Yes. Thank you for bringing me here."

Freen heart melts when Becky smile at her.

"Thats all that I want." Freen said and move closer to her but Becky step back.

Freen looked at her confused.

"Whats wrong?" She asked.