Part 5

Becky is in her room scribbling something on her notebook. She is now writting all the details she can remember related to the 7th street. She notice that as the days goes by, her memory about the quick encounter she had in that dimension is fading away from her memory that is why she is documenting everything that she can before she lost her memory of it.

I know its real.
I believe its real.

She made few attempts to go back to the 7th street but she fail everytime. She is close to believing that she just had a weird dream but deep down in her heart she wants to believe that it is real. She want to believe that she has other self that is successful to her career and has potential to be with her idol P'Freen. She want to believe that her otherself is happy unlike her.

She also want to atleast feel and experience it again for a moment — she just need to find a way to go back to that dimension again. She went to the park multiple times to look for the lady street sweeper but still no leads up to this day. It has been over a week...and the longing in her heart keeps on growing as the time goes by.

She blew a deep breath as she scan words in her notebook. She wrote the key words, events and people she need to remember.

"I want to see you again Phi. Wait a little more. I just need to find that Lady." She said.

Becky phone rings as she is scaning the words she wrote in the notebook. She checks her phone and saw that it was Jon, her manager who is calling. She picks up the phone.

"You have new gig. This is a good one. Are you available?" Said the voice in the other line.

"Jon, you are my manager. You know that I do not have work for a long time now. Of course I'm available." She said playfully to her manager.

"I know right. You got lucky. It has few lines and there are scene that you have line to sing."

She smile.

"Really? Wow! I'm excited." She is always excited to receive work specially now that her bank account is almost empty.

"Me too. So sleep early tonight. There is photoshoot for the cast tomorrow."

"Okay Phi. Thank you so much for taking care of me."

"Of course! I told you before, right? I believe that you will be a big star. I can feel it." Jon said full of confidence.

"You always say that. Its been 3 years and we are still here barely holding on." She said in her sad voice.

She is loosing hope in her acting and singing career. She is considering to just let it go. Acting and singing dream of hers since she is a kid. She also see this career as something that will connect the bridge between her and Freen but ultimately, this is also her dream.

"I can feel that this is it! Just trust Phi. I will work hard to find you gigs and exposure. We just need one producer to see you act or sing live, I know for sure that they will see your potential."

Jon's word is reassuring to her. She feel a little bit better but her spirit is still down.

"Thank you so much Phi. I will work hard tomorrow." She tried to brighten her mood.

After the call, she is determined to shift her mood. She do not want to be down for a long time. She want to wake up next morning liverly and ready for the job. She did quick yoga and then her skin care routine before going to bed.

"Becky you can do this!"  She cheer for herself before shutting her eyes close.

The next day, she woke up lively. She is feeling good that she is singing and dancing on her way to studio. She wore her best red dress and she spend time with her hair and make up this morning too. She is feeling confident and beautiful .. she love it!

She met a few of the cast members. They are all nice to her and she got complimented quite a lot. She is over the moon because she is now feeling positive with this project. She had her hopes high.

Then, suddenly the room get quiet and the attention is drawn to the main leads. Freen and Faye enter the room. They are wearinh simple clothes and no make up yet but they are already stunning.

Freen stops infront of Becky and scanned her from head to toe.

"I guess you know how to dress up now." She said with a smirk in the end. "You should learn acting next time because you need that alot." She added before she turn around to her seat.

I should learn acting?

Becky's confidence shatter at that very moment. She is not the best in terms of acting but she always do her best and she believes that she is improving alot.

She went here feeling confident again but in one second that Freen show up... she is a mess again.

This is too much.

Becky is angry and hurt at the same time. She decided to turn around and walk out. She is not going to deal with this anymore.

I hate her now!

"Freen, she left. You should chase her." Faye said worried that one of the cast walk out even before they start the photo shoot.

"She will be back." Freen said unbothered.

***

"Go back in there and apologize." Jon said in authorative voice but Becky is not responding at all.

They are now outside the studio. Jon is convincing Becky to go back but the girl is so hurt that she is willing to just eat with her pride for this week. She needed the job but her pride comes first now.

"I thought that you will be thrilled that Freen is part of the cast thats why I did not tell you yet. It was supposed to be a nice surprise for you."

"Yes, and I am so delighted with that surprise." Becky responded with sarcasm.

"I don't understand. What really happened? You survive the whole year with her..and you always defended her but now you just suddenly walk out because of her words?"

She endure alot with Freen meanest time thats why her manager can not see the logic why she suddenly have guts to walk away. She is usually just say sorry and keep quiet.

"I don't like her anymore." She said thinking that this is not the P'Freen her heart wants.

Becky knows that Freen has a better version..and because of that, she just hate the version of Freen with her.

Jon sighed.

"She is the one that recommended you to the Bosses for this role thats why you don't need to audition. You are hand picked by Freen. She told me not to mention it to you but I think I have to so it could knock some senses to your head."

She look up to him.

"Is that true?! You are not just saying that so I would change my mind?"

"I will never lie to you. It is a fact. You can ask Irin..she was there too." Jon replied.

She took a moment to digest everything before she stood up and say, "Okay I will apologize."

She is angry... she is upset... but she will always be weak with her P'Freen.