Part 29

Somewhere in the gates of dimension portals..

The time keepers are all in distress. There is chaos happening in the realm of dimension. They all keep on checking their clocks to monitor what is happening. The dimensions are interconnected to each other... each time keeper manages two reflecting dimension (like Lilly manages 5th and 7th while her sister Tulips manages 6th and 8th) — but all of the dimensions are connected one way or another. That is why all of the keepers can feel the imbalance happening in the 5th and 7th right now.

"In my thousand of years of time keeping, this is the first time that I saw a switch in reflected dimension that is taking longer than usual. This can't happen." The older time keeper voice out her concern. She is referring to the switch of Freen in 5th and 7th.

"The reason why we have black out state is to avoid that from happening, right? What happened? At least one should be frozen in time..."

"Its okay, we can just perform a switch back."

Lilly scratch her head. She is also confused why this is happening. She is certain that she have frozen Freen of 5th street to avoid her from crossing .. but somehow she still slip in time and cause the switch. This rarely happens but time keepers can perform the 'switch' back almost instantly as long as both body vessel is available for the switch but —- The problem here is Freen of 5th street is in the body that currently in low energy so she is now stuck to that vessel or body (the one in the hospital with gun shot and still recovering). The keepers can not perform a switch on this case...they need a proper amount of energy for it to be successful.

"What if the body of the 7th street Freen gave up before we can perform the switch?" Lilly said it out loud the moment she realize the complication of the matter.

The time keepers look at each other with fear and horror in their eyes.

"You will loose both of Freen." Someone from the time keeper crowd said in silence.

In a circumstance that the body gave in, the 5th street Freen will die with that body. Without the body, the 7th street Freen can not go back to her original dimension but at the same time she can not stay on the 5th street. As Lilly said, in the previous parts if someone stays longer that is not her dimension.. she will *pop*. Freen existence in 5th street will just vanish in thin air and her whole existence will be erase in everyone's memory.

Lilly shake her head.

"No! I won't let that happen. This is so sad for my favorite mortal." She said and look at the crowd as if she is seeking help. "Can anyone think of other option..."

"Aside from that.. you must remember that clock is ticking..."

"What do you mean?" Lilly asked but then her eyes widen. "Oh! The events are still flowing as it is.. Can we request for time freeze?"

"No we can't. What happen in 7th street will eventually reflect to the 5th... we can not control it."

***

In 5th dimension...

Irin is in the car. She just got discharge to hospital. Her body still hurts from the accident and she can fully remember her conversation with Freen while she is in the ICU.

She slowly smile as she recall their conversation.

"Gullible P'Freen." She said and rested her back and head before she open her phone to scroll a bit on her social media.

Her lips draw an evil smile for a bit and then switch back to being innocent. She took a selfie with her innocent eyes and posted it on her socials to update her fans and friends about her.

Becky commented to her post right away. Then she received a dm from her.

"Rest well and recover quickly. I will see you soon."

Irin smile.

"Its just a matter of time... you will soon be mine." She said staring at Becky's latest photo update.

Freen is agitated. This is the day that she recall that something will happen to her and Becky because of Irin. She had conversation with Irin already but she still concern of the possibility that it will still happen somehow.

She open up her drawer and pick up a small gun. She purchase this from way back when there is threat on her life. She just never thought that she would actually need it.

"Better safe than sorry." She said before leaving the house with that gun on her small pouch.

***

I asked you before if which Freen you choose and all answer both... I have new question...

Both P'Freen or no P'Freen? 😌✌️