Introduction

Plot Synopsis

"I bite down on his lower lip and he moans again, pulling on my hair. Right now I don't care about basketball or the fact that my teammates are outside somewhere, I just want Ryland. And these filthy noises he is making are driving me insane."___________________________________________________________________Noah Chambers eats, sleeps, and breaths basketball. He loves his life as a professional basketball player, and he has everything he has every wanted. Except he has a secret. A big one. A secret that could ruin him if it got out. Ryland Parks loves the little things in life. Playing soccer professionally, he gets to go to all kind of places and meet all kinds of people. His life is perfect. Except he feels like something is missing.What happens when Noah and Ryland meet one night and sparks fly?They can't tell anyone. It could ruin both of them. Maybe that's what makes it so fun.

A/N: First of all....Thank you so much for clicking on this story!! This is my first time ever writing anything (excluding those god-awful school essays), so please keep that in mind when reading.

That being said, feel free to comment, vote, share, or whatever else you want!

If you're like me, you probably skip the author's note most of the time, so I'll try to keep it short and sweet. 

I'm not the most reliable poster, so I most likely won't have a super strict uploading schedule. I'm going to try to upload at least once every two weeks, and I'll try my best to not go too long without uploading, but my urges to write come at really weird times (im literally writing this at midnight but we're ignoring that), and I have my EOC's and AP's coming up soon so I may not upload regularly. 

This is a very pro LGBTQIA+ story (it's boyxboy), so if you want to be homophobic, why are you even here? 

There may be some smut eventually, and this story has some crude language, so if that's not for you, you may not enjoy reading this. 

That's all I think.  Thanks for trying this story out, and let's get into it!!