Chapter Three

"Can I get a kiss?

And can you make it last forever?"

-See You Again (ft. Kali Uchis) by Tyler, the Creator

POV NOAH

I wake with a groan. Just as I suspected, I have a pounding headache. The night comes back to me and I remember everything. Ryland's eyes, his curls, his smile, his breathy moans, the noise he made when I bit his lip. As I become more awake, I suddenly become aware of a little problem in my pants.

Fuck Ryland for making me this horny at 7am in the goddamn morning.

After several minutes of me trying to make it go down to no avail, I finally give in. My hand wraps around my cock and I let my imagination run wild. I picture everything that could have happened if we didn't get interrupted. I imagine curly brown hair plastered to his forehead with sweat, breathy moans as I finger his ass. I fantasize about him down on his knees, taking my whole cock in his mouth, then running his tongue along my slit. I pump harder as I remember his flushed face and plump lips, and I bite down on my lip as I climax with a groan.

Fuck, this is a problem. I really can't afford to start having morning woods everyday. What is this guy doing to me?

I clean up and pick up my phone to see when my flight is set to take off. I'm startled to see texts from a new number.

Ryland: hey this is Ryland

Ryland: from the bar

Ryland: we should do that again sometime

Ryland: Preferably without the interruption

I suck in a breath. I know I shouldn't. I should block his number, forget about the whole thing. I could find some other guy to fuck and get it out of my system. That's what I need to do.

But then I imagine what he would look like, neck bare and thrown back in pleasure. I want to wrap my hand around his neck. I want to place kisses down his chest, nip along his thighs.

Noah: we should

Noah: but it would have to be today, i leave town tomorrow 

It will be a one time thing.

Just one fuck and it's out of my system and I can move on, never think about it again.

Ryland: wow im surprised you even responded lmao

Ryland: I'm free around 4

Ryland: I'm at the soccer park until then

Soccer? So he's an athlete. Probably pretty flexible. This will be good. My flights not until tomorrow morning, so this could work out. 

Noah: Im down

Noah: urs or mine?

I turn my phone off for a minute and card my fingers through my hair. It's a while before 4. Might as well go for a run.

Ryland: uh I kind of don't have a bed rn soooo

Noah: ???

Ryland: i'm moving lmao

Noah: oh

Noah: ig its my hotel room then

Noah: I'll send the address

Ryland: see you then ;)

I have a sinking feeling in my stomach that something and is going to come from this. Or maybe I'm just hungry. I'm going to say it's the latter.