Chapter Four

FYI: this chapter is very smut heavy, so if you're not into that I would skip to the end of the chapter, its not super plot heavy iykwim

"When I met you in that hotel room

I could tell that you were so bad news

But I keep messin' with ya, messin' with ya

And now you're messin' with me, messin' with me"

-Hotel by Montell Fish

POV Ryland

Should you be early or late to a hook up?

I have no idea. Maybe I seem too eager if I'm early. I mean, I am eager, extremely eager, but what if that puts him off. If I'm late is that like cool or is that just flaky and off-putting? 

I'm definitely overthinking this. 

Before I can talk myself out of it, I knock on Noah's door. When he opens it, we just kind of look at each other for a minute.

God, he's exactly like I remember, but also different. He's in a black tank top today, and it accentuates his biceps, and those tattoos. His hair is less messy than it was last night, only increasing the urge to run my fingers through it to ruin the precision. His whole body seems to be in peak condition. Oh yeah, I'm definitely in for a fun time. 

He opens the door and I slip into his room. Just as I suspected, Its also in pristine condition. He must have just cleaned because there is no way anyone naturally keeps a hotel room this clean.

Noah rubs his neck and, as if he's reading my mind, says, "I have an early flight tomorrow so I wanted to get all packed." 

God he's so awkward. I can't take it anymore. I grab the front of his shirt and smash my lips onto his.

He's surprised at first, but then he opens his mouth with a groan. It's different than last night, but somehow still just as intoxicating. It's all teeth and breathy noises, and I can't get enough. He turns us around and pushes me down on the bed, leaning down and caging my face with his arms. He starts kissing my jawline, placing open mouth kisses down my neck, nipping lightly at the place where my shoulders meet my neck. I whine and he bites harder, causing my fingers to pull where they are resting in his hair. He groans into my neck and the vibrations go straight to my dick. My hands go down to the bottom of his shirt, and I scratch into his skin as I attempt to pull it over his head. 

He leans back on his thighs and pulls his shirt the rest of the way off and I do the same. My shirt lands somewhere on the floor, but that's not at all important right now. His chain brushes my chin as he leans back down to kiss me again. I run my fingers down the planes of his stomach, tracing the defined abs. Does this guy even eat? Again, not important when his hand is slipping under my waistband. I'd be embarrassed by how fast I got a boner, but from the tent in Noah's sweatpants, I can tell he feels the same way.

"These-" I say, a little out of breath, gesturing to his sweatpants, "these need to come off like right now."

He smirks and I take the opportunity to slip my own pants off. We're both left in our boxers, and I groan at the friction between our thighs. I want him inside me now, and I bite down on his bottom lip, causing him to let out a moan. I use that distraction to flip us over so I'm on top. I start sucking on his chest, leaving marks behind as I go, making my way to his waistband. I look up for permission and after Noah nods, I start pulling his boxers down.

I dig my fingertips into his upper thighs and I lick the tip of his cock. He moans and grips the sheets, and I take that as a sign to continue. Soon enough, I'm taking his whole dick in my mouth, and his hand is on the back of my head. I nod and he starts fucking my mouth. We both groan as his tip makes contact with the back of my throat.