The Village

"People of delmark, Accept this golden gift!" Dam yelled, Spilling a chest of gold coins onto the ground.

"A song! Sing a song please!"

"Oh no.. No.. We couldn't.. Well.. If you insist!" Puss exclaimed, pulling out his guitar, Him and Dam sung their hearts out.

"Who are your favorite fearless heros? Who are your favorite fearless heros?" Puss and Dam sang, The villagers sang and drank with them, Until..The owner of the house they were partying in came home..

"Puss!" Dam hissed to the ginger cat.

The cat was chuckling and hanging upside down, Stopping once his sister pulled him down, laughing nervously.

"BRING ME THE HEADS OF DAM AND PUSS IN BOOTS!" The governor yelled.

"Cmon little brother!" Dam yelled, Drawing her sword and running towards her enemy.

"As I've said a million times, I am older!" Puss yelled , Sword fighting with one of the guards. "Ay! This is a party where's the music??"

The music played as Dam and Puss fought the guards.

The governor swung for puss' head.

Another guard swung for dam's stomach.

"We have never been touched by a blade!" Puss and Dam announced.

Dam pushed Puss out of the way and cut someone's clothes into a D shape.

"AY! Don't push me!" Puss yelled, running towards another guard and jumping on his shoulders, kicking him to the ground.

"Don't be sour Hermanito!" Dam yelled, before putting her Initial on the governor's Shirt. 

"AH!" The governor yelled, Puss swung towards him, Putting his initials with Dams, Puss sat on fireworks, He winked at a woman in the crowd and lit a match, the fireworks exploded with light, Dam jumped onto a flying one and flew around the room.

The firework was about to hit the roof with Dam on it, When she flipped onto the balcony, laughing and running back to puss.

The fireworks exploded outside, Everyone was in awe, Still partying and dancing puss and Dam danced while they fought, They were all having a great time [Other then the governor and his guards].

Puss and Dam danced together, Both in the spot light, The Guards tried to do a dog pile on them, Puss and Dam were sitting carlessly on a chair while they drunk and laughed, "Dog piles don't work on cats!"

The roof started to crumble, The noise of a loud growl came from the broken roof.

  "Holy Ezpacho!" Dam exclaimed

"You've awakened the giant of delmark!" A passing villager yelled, Before running away quickly. 

"Hah! We can take him!" Dam Told her brother, Who nodded, Not scared at all.

Then the giant reached down, Grabbed some people and took them around.

"Okay.. Maybe we should do something!" Dam said, turning around quickly,  Running towards the giant.

"Si!" Puss said, chugging and smashing his drink on the ground, running towards the giant.

When they made it to the entrance, A little boy was sitting on a cow, The boy was picked up by the giant.

"Weeeee! I'm flying!" 

"NO YOU ARE NOT FLYING!" The two cats yelled.

"I'll save you!" Puss yelled.

"Save me puss!" The governor yelled, being picked up by the giant.

"Only if it's convinient!" Dam hissed, Annoyed she was forgotten.

"You! Launch me!" Dam yelled to a young boy.

"Mhm!" The boy hummed, Pulling his strings back from his guitar, Dam flew in the air like a bullet.

"Ay! You forgot me!" Puss yelled, Soon being shot up too.

"WOOOOOHOOOOOO!" Dam yelled, Her sword clunched in her hand, she flew towards the giant, Her brother behind her.

She jumped on the giants hand, Puss flew towards her, Before his sword got stuck in the giants fingernail.

"Haha! Good one Hermando!" Dam laughed with her brother, The crowd "Oooo!"ed and the giant squealed in pain.

"Spanish splinter!" The two cats yelled, The giant bit onto his wooden hand.

The giant was about to fling his hand, Dam jumped on his shoulder just in time.

"Hermando!" She yelled as he was thrown into several buildings. "Eh, He'll be fine."

Dam jumped onto the giants head, the giant was so confused, he kept trying to grab her.

"Ay! Can't get me!" Dam teased the giant, This annoyed him even more, Soon her brother was seen, Jumping on roofs, Yelling; "Fear me, If you dare!"

Dam yawned, sitting on top of the annoyed giant's head.

"What took you so long?!" Dam laughed, jumping off the giants head onto a near by building.

That building happened to be a belfry, Soon destroyed by the giants big hand, Dam jumped and hung onto the bell, Laughing as the giant swung it around.

She soon was thrown off the bell, grabbing onto the building she was thrown onto, her brother grabbed onto her arm.

"Cmon Hermanita!" Puss exclaimed, letting go of her arm when she was on her feet.

The bell was swung at them again, "Oops!" Dam chuckled, She ran together with her brother on the roofs of the villagers houses,  doging, Jumping and swinging away from the bell.

Her brother and her jumped onto the bell the giant swung, Her brother ran on the very thin rope while she stayed on the bell, The wind flew through their hair.

Puss successfully rescued the villagers, He swung onto the giants face, He asked; "Hey, you wanna see something cool?"

BANG! The bell was flung into the giants face, Dam jumped onto the giants head with her brother, Laughing in victory.

They landed on the sand, Making their Initails they bowed, Standing on the others initail.

The giant's body stopped behind the two heros, They enjoyed the victory, They high fived and bowed to their crowd.

"Thank you! Thank you, You've been great!" They recived flowers from a chicken and small child who Dam kissed on the cheek [The child's parents made a VERY big deal out of it]

"Thanks, Great home safe, Cmon brother." Dam excused them both.

Two seconds later they returned.

"You are still here? Oh.. Well.. Brother?" Dam said.

"Hm! One more number!" He exclaimed, His sister laughed.

"We call this one, The legends, Never di-" They said before getting crushed by a bell.

"SOMEONE HELP THEM!" They both heard before the lights went out.