Perrito's Sad-Funny story

"What's your story?" Kitty asked, Perrito laughed.

"My story? Oh, It's actually a really funny story!" He said, chuckling softly.

"Back when I was a pup, Me and My littermates lived with a family, a family full of pranksters! Who liked to play hide and seek and I was always it! Pick on the little guy, am I right?" He sniffed a flower, sighing, he continued his story. "They tried putting me in a packing crate, a dumpster, But no matter how hard they tried I would always find them!"

Dam sighed, She was prepared for this story because Perro had told her his story on the ride to the dark forest.

"So, One day they get creative and they put me in a sock, With a rock in it!" He laughed lightly. "And threw me, In a river!" He burst out laughing, fell on the ground in a fit of laughter. "I knaw a hole, In the sock and swam to the surface! Hah!" He laughed so hard, Dam felt pity for the small dog, "Never found them, Or my litter mates, So I guess I'm still it!" 

"Oh cachorro.." Dam whimpered.

"Wow.. That is the saddest funny story I've ever heard." Kitty said, moving her paws from her mouth in shock, instead placing them on her chest.

Puss was staring at the dog, confused at what feeling he was feeling.

"Well, Jokes on them, That sock they put me in, I grew into it! So.. I got a free sweater and a great story out of it! Win-Win!"

Kitty shook her head, "Dude, You didn't win! You of all people should have a wish!"

"I already have a comfy sweater and three best friends, What more could I wish for?"

This question rang in Dam's head.

"What more could I wish for?"