Dam and Perro's Heart to Heart

"I lost the map kitty." Puss told her, Putting on his hat.

"We'll get it back, We've been in worse pickles."

"WHAT?! Who told you that name?!"

"pfft.. Pickles.." Dam chuckled.

"What name?"

"Nothing! Uh.. The bears! We have to find them before they find the star!"

"Yes, Come, We'll find higher ground, it'll be easier to find them."

Puss and Kitty were farther up ahead as Dam didn't feel like being around her brother right now, It hurt too much to be near them.

Soon they found a very tall tree, Puss began to climb the tree, Kitty following.

"Hermana? Are you coming?" Puss asked, Dam just shook her head.

"I'll stay with perro, Go apologise to Kitty." Dam waved him off as he smiled.

"Hey, Dam?" Perro asked.

"Yes Perrito?" Dam replied, playing with the feather on her hat.

"What happened?"

"When?"

"On Puss and Kitty's wedding day, Were you there?"

"Heh.. Yes Perrito I was there, He is my brother after all."

"Oh, What was it like?"

"It was.. Heart breaking." Dam answered, a tear went down her face.

"Why was it heart breaking, Dam?"

Dam shook her head and the memories went flowing in.

"Kitty, She was there, I was happy for my brother, so happy, Kitty told me that she could never go there, that he wouldn't be there, I promised her that he would be there, that he loved her more then anything in the world." 

"Oh, well that's sweet!"

"Heh. It would've been, If I didn't have to see the love of my life go to my own famila."

"Love of your life?"

"Si, Perro, I was in love with Kitty, Kitty softpaws, The one in love with my brother, The one we fought each other, just to hear her laugh, The one we would both kill for, I was, and still am, In love with her."

"Then, Why did she marry Puss?"

"Oh.. Well.. When I was about to tell Kitty of my feelings, She kissed my brother, I saw her, My brother was so happy, I couldn't ruin their happiness, He would spend hours in a day gushing over her, I was happy for him yes, But it still hurt to see him with the one I loved.

"But, He is my brother, My only famila, He is the one who picked me up when everyone pushed me down, I would lose a million people to him, Just to see him smile, The day kitty proposed, She had made me stay home from the heist, Informing me of her plans to propose, I promised he would say yes, And I was right, But the feeling when I saw Kitty in her wedding dress, My heart shattered into a million pieces, She was about to go out when she got cold feet, I checked outside, My brother was not there, My blood boiled, My brother never knew that I loved kitty, So he never understood why I was as mad as I was.

"But, I decided to put it behind me when he asked me to come with him, of course, the legend must go on, Dam and Puss against the world, I agreed, thinking I would never see kitty again, then, The wishing star was proven to exist, and here I am."

Dam had just poured out all of her feelings, Her hate, Her sadness, Her heartbreak and her pain, to this small dog, Who probably couldn't care less.

"Oh Dam.." Perrito said, he walked over and hugged her, Dam melted into the hug, she had only been hugged three times in her life, Once by mama imelda, Once by Kitty and Once by this little dog.

"Thank you, Perrito." Dam said, Puss called to her.

"DAM?! ARE YOU OKAY??"

"I'm fine!" She yelled back, wiping her tears.

"WE SEE THE THREE BEARS COTTAGE! WE'LL BE DOWN SOON!"

"Si. Si." Dam groaned, Picking her self up and Taking her blade out. "You tell anyone of this I'll slit your throat and leave you to bleed out!"

"Okey dokey!"