The Three Bears cottage

The three cats ran to the cottage, Dam had seen it before, The three bears crime family's cottage, Dam was in front, Sure that she could out-smarten a couple of bears and a teenager, Puss stopped her, Starting to talk about what happened with him and Kitty, Dam just smiled and listened.

"So, She forgives me, I think!"

"That's good brother."

"Are you okay? You've been acting off ever since the incident."

"I'm fine Puss."

"Oh.. Okay Hermana."

Puss talked to perrito who was much more excited then Dam to hear about how it went.

"That's amazing Puss!" He said, smiling like a goofball.

"Yes, Oh- We are here, let's make a plan-"

"I'll deal with them, They're just bears."

"Just bears? What's wrong with you?!" Kitty asked, Dam laughed.

"I am Dam in Boots, I laugh in the face of fear." Dam answered, Puss shook his head.

"Okay, Well we still need a plan."

"Fine."

They made the plan, Perrito was choosen to stay behind, Puss would go through the window And Dam would go through the Chimney with kitty.

"Okay, On three!" Perrito said, putting his hand in the middle.

"Okay..?" Dam said, placing her hand on the small dogs.

"Hm." Kitty said, putting her hand on Dam's and squeezing it lightly.

Dam smiled lightly. Puss added his hand to the pile.

"Go.. team friendship!"

"What? That's a terrible name!" Dam said, taking her hand away.

"Yes, Do better, try harder." Kitty agreed, Dam could feel the jealously flying off her brother.

"Oh.. okay! It's just a place holder name, I'll workshop it, Okay?" Perrito nodded. "Go get em tiger!" He slapped puss' rear.

"Ey! Take it easy!" Puss growled, Dam and Kitty laughed.

The three cats watched through the window, Baby was asleep on the table, Papa was asleep in his chair, Mama and Goldi were talking, far away from the map.

"Okay, Let's go."

Kitty and Dam went to the chimney, Dam climbed up first, helping Kitty up, Kitty smiled, she was about to climb into the chimney when she softly took Dam's hand.

"Ready to get our wish back?" Kitty asked, Dam's eyes widened.

"Our wish?"

"Well.. I was thinking.. If you play your cards right.. Maybe we could.. Share it." Kitty said, Dam smiled.

"Share it?" Dam smiled wider.

Kitty nodded, kissed her on the cheek and jumped down the chimney.

Dam chuckled before jumping after her.

The three cats climbed on the wooden pillars, Puss on the opposite side of the two females.

Puss jumped on the table, looking up at kitty as if asking for permission to steal, Kitty groaned and indicated for him to take it.

Puss pulled on the map, It was stuck in honey so he had to pull a bit hard.

When Puss had finally got the map unstuck, He stepped off the table and fell off, losing his boot, Dam struggled to contain her laughter.