The First look at the Map

Kitty, Puss and Dam looked at the map, They unrolled the map, only to find..

"WHAT?! This is blank! We've been ripped off!!" Kitty exclaimed, Puss and Dam looked confused as well.

The map showed writting, Kitty laughed nervously.

"I knew that would happen." 

"Sure, Princesa." Dam laughed.

"The dark forest is deep and far.." Puss recited.

"Within its bounds you'll find the star.." Dam finished.

"The dark forest?" Kitty laughed. "No one goes in the dark forest!"

"Or comes out.." Puss whispered. 

" OoOo~" Dam said, Laughing when kitty pushed her away and chuckled.

"A single wish burns true and Bright." Kitty recited. "This map is the key, So hold on tight." 

Kitty and Puss began to fight again, Pulling the map to their sides.

Dam groaned.

"Sueltelo!" Kitty demanded of Puss, pulling out her sword and pointing it at him.

"No, You let go!" Puss commanded, Pulling out a stick.

Kitty blinked, Smiled and shook her head. "A stick? What happened to your sword?"

Puss chuckled nervously. "I got rid of it.. Made things too easy.. Needed more of a challenge yknow?"

"Yeah, Ya looked challenged." Dam laughed, Puss scowled at her.

"Haha.." Puss said sarcastically, Before pulling hard on the map. "There is no way I am letting you hold the map!" 

"Well, There is no way I am letting you hold the map!" Kitty growled.

"I can hold it?" Dam offered.

Kitty and Puss hissed and Growled at Dam.

"I can hold it?" Perro said, Dam made a 'No- Don't!' Gesture.

"Yeah right! I don't trust you! What's your deal anyways? You run with the chihuahua gang?" Kitty said, Pointing her sword at perro.

"I don't think so.." Perro said, Looking down. 

"I don't believe you." Kitty stated, pushing the sword to Perro's neck.

"That's okay!" Perro smiled. "As long as you believe in yourself!"

"Wha- Is he deranged?" Kitty asked, Puss shrugged.

"Yep." Dam answered popping the P

"What's your name?" Kitty asked.

"Ohhh.. I've been called all kinds of things! Dog, Bad dog, Stupid dog, Hey you! You there! Get out! Leave it! Drop it!" Perro continued, Dam and Kitty exchanged strange looks "Big rat, Small pig, Rat face, Butt nugget, *Bleep* for brains, Ya know! That sorta of thing!"

Dam patted Perro's head, smiled and walked to the side of the cart, sitting down.

Puss rolled his eyes.

"I've never had a name that really stuck yknow!" Perro smiled again, Dam laughed.

"Is he done?" Puss asked.

"And you are?" Perro asked, lifting his hand to shake Kitty's.

"Soft paws." Kitty smacked Perro's hand away. "Kitty Softpaws." Her hands puffed up.

"Wow! That's a good name!" Perro shook his hand. "There's music in a name like that! Kit~ty.. Soft~ Pawss..."

"Nice try! Classic Con." Kitty shook her head and laughed. "No one's that dumb, No one's that nice."

"Oh.. Kitty if you only knew.." Dam chuckled.

"I don't trust you." Kitty told perro, Side eyeing puss.

"Me neither!" Puss confirmed. "He cannot be trusted.."

Puss tried to slowly pull the map from Kitty's paws.

She quickly yanked it back and Puss groaned.

"But, I trust him, More then I trust you."

Kitty pointed her sword at Puss, The blade facing him, Clicking a button it became bigger.

"Wowwe.. This is gonna be a fun ride.." Dam sighed, Got comfortable and watched as her Brother and Kitty fought over the map.